or Connect

Posts by kamesennin

We have a queen bed and there are 3 of us in it (me, 6 week newborn, and 3.5 yr old toddler. Dh sleeps on a futon bed at the foot of the queen. Sometimes there are 4 of us in there. Like other people have mentioned, baby's head is usually at boob level, away from the pillows. The baby sleeps between me and my toddler and we haven't had any problems. I think you should do what you are comfortable with. Most nights the baby will sleep in the pack and play next to the bed,...
Highly fascinated with the fact that you are traveling by yourself with 2 little ones. I am contemplating flying alone with my 3.5 year old and 4 mo old in November, but would only take one car seat. Do you think I can do it? A friend will let me borrow an infant car seat when we get there. How are you going to get all the stuff to the gate, and then board the plane? I barely survived flying with just my 3 year old a few months ago. 3 is a difficult age though, I think now...
Quote: Originally Posted by abimommy Southwest served peanuts too Though on the first flight we got these oatmeal bar things that did not have peanuts, so maybe they have alternatives planned if someone has an allergy. But someone taking peanut butter wouldn't know that. Quote: Originally Posted by Irishmommy It shouldn't be a problem. But I agree about the peanut allergy thing. Though we just flew Delta, and they STILL...
What if you sit next to someone with peanut allergies? Couldn't you do a seed butter or something other than peanuts? I eat peanut butter all the time in public places, but somewhere like a plane I would be more careful since you are sitting so close to other people.
no cc debt, all in student loans ($50,000+) for me and dh nak
Quote: Originally Posted by sunnysandiegan Thanks for empathizing! I totally agree with your statement: Gotta start somewhere. What is your "plan"? Are you doing the pushup training? Are you able to do them on your knees? Can you do planks? Do you have any physical issues that prevent you from doing any of these? (Like bad back, etc...) My "plan" is to follow the pushup training doing them against the wall this time through. I'll be happy : with...
Quote: Originally Posted by sunnysandiegan So tonight is an "off" day for the pushup training. I decided to hold a plank for as long as possible. I officially recognize how much I have neglected my body. ON MY KNEES (not even a full plank), I could only hold good form for 21 measly seconds. OY!!!!! : (Nothing hurts specifically, my muscles are just really weak.) Lucky for me, I am competitive with myself and these types of challenges! I will work...
Quote: Originally Posted by AutumnBreeze Today is Day 1 for me I forgot on Monday, and really want to do the Monday Wednesday Friday, So I'll do Wednesday, Friday, Sunday instead. That's ok I used to be able to do 8 count body builders :cry: And all kinds of other things. I want that back. I didn't even have ABS, i've always had a little 'pooch' but dang, I took my body for granted. what are 8 count body builders? sounds intense! nak
Subbing-- My machine has been in the shop for one month tomorrow (they said it would take 3 weeks). I am so pissed I could throw something heavy out the window. I keep calling and the ladies that work there are getting annoyed-- AGHHHH I know you will all understand my pain....
Don't forget to do placenta prints too, I totally forgot to do this with mine!