or Connect

Posts by mamaetmaman

fried- wow wow wow! Love the pics! They are so beautiful! Sending warm loving sticky vibes to your little blasts! redrock- I just found out a colleague is pregnant because she has been looking a bit pale and has been yacking almost everyday, chasing her dry heaves with crackers lol. Plus side for your no-symptoms: it stays your secret til you are ready to tell people, and work is a bit more tolerable glad you're doing well. pook- yay you checked out my blog! Yeah, I've...
Great news friederike and isa! fried- yay for both fertilizing! Loads of sticky dust for you my friend! How are you feeling? isa- two heartbeats! Amazing! How do you and DP feel about it? Guess that explains your high bHCG levels. Congrats again. redrock- how are you doing?
good luck tomorrow Friederike!! I hope your recovery is swift. I am glad DW is there with you.
jwaite- I find too that sometimes doctors don't take our unique circumstances into account. I hope your next cycle is back to normal so that you can start trying again.    pook- I have a short luteal phase as well, and while vit B6 did lengthen it by a day or two for one cycle, it didn't for subsequent ones. I was put on progesterone suppositories, which were great but messy. I was a bit tired on them, but it made it easier for me to sleep at bedtime (I have some...
Thanks friederike! Phew! Thank goodness you are still proceeding as planned with the stim and IVF! TTC purgatory is no fun. It's like having detention while watching all your friends playing outside. I'm very excited for you and can't wait to hear more about the process and journey. The pumpkin cheesecakes were amazing. I ended up making that recipe 3x because DW and I finished (consumed) the first pan we had intended to bring to family thanksgiving. I made them again for...
Excited for November! isa- fingers crossed for you! Can't wait to hear tomorrow's news. My appt with the endocrinologist is this Monday. Hopefully we'll have a plan for figuring out the weird blood results. Fingers crossed that it gets sorted out quickly because being in TTC limbo sucks. Can't wait to catch up with all of the happenings on here.
redrockband!!!! Congrats!!!!!!
isa!!!! Totally rooting for you and your two blasts! I'm so excited for you!! Hope you enjoy your "relaxing" time off, and good luck with the TWW! fried- I'm so glad they tested your amh and ovarian reserve. Good to know how much viable time you have left. I think IVF is an excellent choice, even if you'll lose your cushion. You can save it up again. IVF may be exactly what will make things work this time, and with ISCI, you eliminate another barrier. I have a really...
Hi all! I've been around, skimming the forum every couple of days. Sorry I haven't been commenting much. I'm swamped with work, and there's not a whole lot going on for us right now. I have an endocrinologist appt in November, and she will likely run some more tests to investigate the elevated cortisol and prolactin levels. But until then, everything is on hold We are frustrated with it, but work is so busy for both of us right now that it's kind of a blessing not to have...
redrock- yes to Ani! We love her too! isa- good luck on your treatment cycle!! So excited for you. fried- I'm excited for you too! Maybe you can find a blood lab near you that can do your monitoring?