or Connect

Posts by ShaktiDevi

I don't know where to put this so it is here.  My inlaws had the house treated professionally for fleas when I was 11 and 13 weeks pregnant.  I had major misgivings about the situation but could not prevent it or even leave for more than the few hours considered necessary.  It seems to have been an oil based spray, the worker said it was not a gas, however I found the house to be very foggy when we returned and had to air it for many hours.  I was able to smell the...
This isn't the link I was looking for, but it has the same info.  http://www.viewzone.com/collateralx.html   Would anyone have a look and tell me what you think?   And ty ladies, again, for humoring my somewhat oddball questions!
Thanks ladies for the input!  Are there any positives for not registering or delaying registration until necessary, if ever?  Passport is the only concern I really have about the above, as I feel baby can get these other docs later things later.  I've also heard it can be damn near impossible if you wait too long or live in the wrong state.  I don't want to bar my kid from entering society, I just can't get behind the government databases.  I know that there are ways...
I have recently read some very disconcerting things about birth certificates, dna databanks, ssn's ect.  I imagine that most of the people on this board are the asking questions sort, otherwise you wouldn't have thought to ask if you can do childbirth differently!  Anyway, I've been sifting though old threads on here and none of them seem to come to any specific conclusion (not that there is a right or wrong answer that will work for everyone).  But, I'd really like to...
In Ireland and Britain there are dna databases that have been recently revealed by mainstream media.  An Irish man was identified by based on dna from his newborn heel stick.  Google it, it's out there.  
Oh wow! I was under the impression the northern europe has a higher number of homebirths.  Go you for making your way!  
Hi Everyone!  I'm expecting my 3rd this Nov/Dec.  After careful consideration of my options, I think this will be unattended.  Kinda shocked at how my attitude has changed since my eldest girl.  I hope to find support here, as we've moved to my guy's hometown so I'm far away from friends.  I don't think they'd get it anyway.  We're telling everyone we're using a local midwife, but I'm just doing self-care.  My girls are 7 and 9, so its been a while, but I had them...
I think I just realized I again need a clothesline.  Best 'bleaching' tek there is.
I'm new here.  I'm hoping to learn more about midwives in the Ft. Lauderdale area.  I am also here to finally sort out the difference between bamboo and cotton diapers. LOL.  I've got 9 & 7 yo daughters already, this is my guy's first tho.  We sort of planned it. As in, we got pregnant the month I said, 'Let's take a month off trying and focus on life.'  Such is the way of things tho.  We are due Nov 22nd-ish.   My girls came when I was 17 & 19.  I was lucky to have had...
I'm so behind, everyone!  I'm due Nov. 22nd with baby 3!  I also always go late. I'm also new to the Mothering boards, not quite new, tho; I've been lurking in various capacities for years.