or Connect

Posts by fabienne

Peaceful birthing vibes coming your way!!
Hi Mamas, I miss you all a lot. I have been very and tired. It feels like all I do is feed Jean-Luc. I miss having a little time to myself. He's been taking a nap for almost 2 hours now, and I feel like this is the longest break I've had since he's been born. I have had a lot of trouble with breastfeeding because he had a misaligned jaw that was causing him to basically gum me to death. Having never nursed before, I just assumed that was what it was supposed to feel...
Hey June Mamas!! I have missed you all in the last week or so since I posted. As you may have already guessed, I had the babe! He was born on Tuesday, June 14th at 10:47 p.m. checking in at a hefty 9 lbs, 7 oz & 21.5 inches, in what turned out to be quite a whirlwind event. On Monday the 13th, I went in for my second NST, at which time they also did an ultrasound to check the amniotic fluid levels. It showed only one small pocket of fluid a good bit below the level they...
Thanks to all of you wonderful mamas for the kind words regarding my grandfather's passing. The funeral is tomorrow (Monday) morning. My mom did go down, so at least she can say goodbye on my behalf. Nancy--Sending you labor vibes!!! S-A--Hope you are having a great birth!! As for me, still pregnant, still crabby. Stayed offline for a few days while I tried to keep my mind off still being pregnant (like that's possible)!! For several days I have had on-and-off...
Congratulations! She is beautiful! Happy Babymoon
Okay, how cute is that dress???? Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
EMMY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm SOOO excited for you! I took a break from being online for a couple of days b/c I'm really feeling crabby about still being pregnant, but reading your story TOTALLY lifted my spirits. I was picturing you trying to get into the locked up hospital and LOL. Cullen is beautiful, and I love his name; it reminds me of the poet Countee Cullen. Anyway, I hope I'll be posting a story in the next few days. It's hard not to feel like everything is...
He was in Haiti, so I am really sad because I can't go to his funeral. My mom also is really torn b/c obviously she needs to be there, but she wanted to be at the birth of her first grandchild too. SIGH. And one of my best friends was rushed to the hospital with internal bleeding--turns out her endometriosis grew out of control OUTSIDE her uterus, and the is ALL OVER her internal organs (we're talking diaphragm, liver, colon, etc.). It actually ate through her...
Yippee for mcs! Can't wait to hear the birth story!
Grace-- Those pics are INSANE!! Meli-- :LOL And for my big 4:00 a.m. announcement: THE CHAPTER IS DONE!!! : Maybe now I can have a baby!!!! (I wonder if I was holding back psychologically b/c of the impending deadline, KWIM?) Off to bed...