or Connect

Posts by fabienne

Hooray for big bellies! Mine is quite the boulder as well :LOL
Wow! Those are fantastic! Your sister really is an amazing artist. What a wonderful baby quilt, too. SO much more beautiful and meaningful than something in baby pink or baby blue, IMHO.
Went to the movies today and tried the new walk. I asked Brent if he could tell, and he said I looked more confident.
Quote: Originally Posted by dynamohumm6 As far as the cohosh goes, please don't let me scare you about it. While I think it was a contributing factor to my rough labor, I also am a 5'4" 105lb chick that birthed a 10 lb 4 oz baby...so really, it's impossible for me to say for sure whether or not my labor was rough because of her size, or because of the cohosh. The thing that sticks in my mind is getting to the hospital and the dr telling me that my...
Hi Kathy, Here's another link for ya re circumcision: http://www.cirp.org/library/procedure/plastibell/ We never really knew exactly what was involved in the procedure until we did this research. Now my husband wants his foreskin back!!
I will! Makes sense to me. I threw myself a dance party late last night, complete with swaying hips and what I call "the toddler bounce"--anything to move that baby lower!
Congratulations, and Happy Babymoon!!
Hey Mamas, Just saying howdy to the other "late ones." It does help to know we are not alone. No progress here--the occasional BH and some cramping. I had regular contractions 6 minutes apart night before last for like 3 hours!!! What a disappointment to be down to essentially nothing now. I haven't had *pressure* to be induced yet, but midwives did have me schedule a NST for Thursday. I'll only be 40 weeks and 5 days at that point, so the fact that they want me to...
: S-A, you're such a dear putting yourself on the line like that, ordering an obviously monster-size sundae so some skinny could talk junk about you, and all to get me out of my grumpy mood . Seriously, though, it absolutely KILLS me how free people feel to comment on pregnant women's bodies. I'm sure they *think* plenty of junk about others on a regular basis, but it really seems once a woman becomes pregnant, her body is fair game for everyone to verbalize their...
She looks like a real sweetie pie! Hope you get to the bottom of all that's been going on real soon. Thinking of you!