or Connect

Posts by amym02

I agree with you Selissa...I am in a similar boat-worried it isn't long enough.   I am a full-time Security Assistant Supervisor and hubby is a full-time Residential Counselor. We have opposite schedules so one of us will always be with baby. After a three month leave (only two weeks paid), I will have to return to work. :(  The only good thing I can foresee is that I will have time to make a baby book/journal. Hubby has promised he will bring baby for a visit...
We told (and in this order) animals, our donor, one really good friend, and all of you! Everyone else, except parents and in-law's who are no longer in the picture, we are waiting until 2nd trimester or until I can't hide belly.
Too soon for names? Yikes, we had our name picked out two years ago. In fact, we want a big family and have a lot of the name picked out. We just finished middles names a few months ago of first two. So here is the list :) (I left out last name).   1st Girl- Hailey Dawn  (We just like the name Hailey and Dawn is my middle name)   1st Boy- Noah Amory pronounced A-mor-ee (Noah is NOT from the Bible. It's from the Notebook movie because of how much the man loved the...
And I'm 29.
Hello Everyone!   My name is Amy and I'm from Washington State. This is my first pregnancy (baby#1). My transgender husband and I tried AI (artificial insemination) for 4 months with known donor (that is a story too long for this intro) before we finally got the timing right and I'm pregnant-due Jan 13th. I just finished my Associates in Early Childhood Education (ECE) and a Transferable Associates. I started school to get my BA in ECE and Elementary Education when...
This is my first pregnancy (baby #1). Due January 13th. It might be a boy due to how close we were to ovulation but I don't really care, just want a baby :)
This is my first pregnancy. I usually get pms a week before Aunt Flow visits and the months we were trying, I had ALL the early pregnancy signs ;) (which turned out to be pms) except the week I actually got pregnant. Go figure! ;) I didn't even get moody! So now 5.5 weeks into pregnancy...my boobs hurt! Have been hurting since week 3ish. I get a bit nauseated when I'm hungry. I feel a bit more tired than usual. Lost my motivation to do just about everything (I'm a big...