or Connect

Posts by baileyandmikey

I had one at 11 weeks and none since. They are now 10 months
My twins were born at 35 5days, but they spent 19 and 25 days in the NICU, so everything was all crazy.  But don't worry, they catch up, get big, enjoy nursing, and remember each baby is different. 
Here's my take... my twins were a month early, they both had severe reflux.  They spent about a month in the NICU on thier bellies sleeping, and once we came home it was difficult.  So, we bought fisher price Rock and Plays, and they have slept in them/ along with co sleeping at times.  DD was on an apnea monitor for 5 months, so that was extra security.  BUT THE BEST NEWS IS THEY GROW OUT OF IT!!!!  I never thought I'd say that... but this week... my babies Reflux has...
7 month old boy/girl twins
I can only tandem feed in bed!  If we try anywhere else, they hit, pull hair, and beat each other up lol.  So, I stagger feed, it works, they are satisfied. 
My twins are 7 months... they sleep in Fisher Price Rock N Plays for the first part of the night.  When they wake, I nurse them and allow them to sleep with us.  Normally one will wake about 3 am and the other about 5 am.  My boy sleeps way better than my girl. Once they nurse they normally go back to sleep in our bed and are ok.  They are getting bigger though so soon I'll have to figure out another sleeping arrangement. But it does get better, I promise! 
My insurance paid for a Pump in Style.... WIC gave me a Lactina.... which makes life so much easier!
Copied from my dd club...     I was due on Feb. 22nd, with frat.  Boy/girl twins.... but they had other plans.  I Had preterm labor at 27 and 29 weeks, had steroid shots, etc then, then spent the next 60 plus days on bedrest. On Jan. 23rd. I was having contractions for about two days, and we decided to run to the hospital to get checked out . Turned out I was dilated, and effaced and was having contractions every 2-3 mins even though I...
Congrats!!!! HE is adorable.
\ I was due on Feb. 22nd, with frat.  Boy/girl twins.... but they had other plans.  I Had preterm labor at 27 and 29 weeks, had steroid shots, etc then, then spent the next 60 plus days on bedrest. On Jan. 23rd. I was having contractions for about two days, and we decided to run to the hospital to get checked out . Turned out I was dilated, and effaced and was having contractions every 2-3 mins even though I was thinking they were 10 mins....