or Connect

Posts by XxAkikazexX

I kind had forgot about this. Pugs are just too cute. :D I wish I could have talked with PugMadMama.
Thank you. I will teach her that and look in Gavin. 
That sounds great! :D
I did an at spa treatment, and it did work. I lost a couple of inches, all together 3ish, from small different parts of my body. But you easily put them back on once you start doing anything that isn't healthy. Spa treatments not worth the hundreds of dollars you are going to drop on them. I go to Sally's buy roughly the same mud, some plastic wrap and large Ace bandages and do it myself. Sea salt scrub, then mud, wrap up and get comfy, you aren't going anywhere for 45...
Thank you so much for the article and the advice. :)!!!
During. I will start jogging, and my skin starts burning. It stops after a minute or so of walking. The only time I had this feeling besides running was when I was pregnant and my boobs were going crazy. I shred my skin to ribbons when that happened. That's why I think its my skin stretching when I run. :(
I live in Chicago with my two and half year old girl. I am looking for some small GPS to fit her with when her daycare goes on field trips or when we go to crowded places. There are so many festivals, but they get so packed with people.   First there is Atlas Tracking which offers a watch option, that when activated dials 9-1-1 with information. They are offering a free trial of their product.   There is Amber Alert. I could teach her to press the button, but...
Help me! When I go out for jog/brisk run/etc after a couple of minutes my skin starts to itch like crazy! I am not even sweating and I want to rip my flesh off. It is because my fattier areas are bouncing and stretching which makes it go nuts? What can I do to make it stop?
Can anyone tell me how long it took to hear back from them if you were accepted or rejected in general after applying for a job? I just don't want to be left in the dust if I could be reapplying!
Its really hard. You want them to out of diapers and just doing it on their own, but you can't push it. I feel if you push it real they will become wary of the potty and might regress. If he doesn't feel ready don't push. My little girl knows about the potty, and can use it, but every time I ask her if she needs to potty, she pushes it away. I just let her tell me when she needs to go, and reaffirm that this what big girls do and she'll get big girl underwear when she...