or Connect

Posts by avereemorgan12

What??
Yes, she loves to stand while I am holding her arms. Only problem is when I stop she gets so irritated. She can roll perfectly and can slither to get to place to place, but she still is so miserable :( It breaks my heart, I don't get why! Thank you for your kind words!!!
My daughter is five a half months old... she'll be 6 months on the 19th. Ever since she was a newborn, she has been the fussiest, crankiest, most MISERABLE baby I've ever known...  She was born emergency c-section so not sure if that has affected her.... When she was only a few days, she'd constantly cry, no matter what. The only time she wouldn't cry was at the breast,but she'd start crying soon after that too. She'd always vomit and scream and she'd bring her legs...
Haha I've been craving Friendly's Chocolate Cake Krunch eclair bars... ONLY Friendly's brand though... not any other kind. So this has been very annoying since the only place we can find them is Price Chopper and they've been out for a week now... and Four Cheese Rice-A-Roni. I didn't have many cravings with Averee, so I find this rather comical. I couldn't even look at food when I was pregnant with her, now I can't get enough food. Ah.
Pros: This baby and my daughter will be close in age. I won't have to go through the summer months being super pregnant.  I will be able to enjoy most of my summer and have a cute little bump. I get a cute little bundle right in time for the holiday.   Cons: Birthday/Christmas shopping will be a little awkward... I'll be buying birthday presents then only like two weeks later we have Christmas gifts for both of our kids. My daughter's birthday is in...
Ah I agree.... pregnancy is soo concerning! So full of "what ifs" and wondering what's normal... I'm already ready for December, please!
I had very bad nausea with my daughter, started around 4ish weeks and hit hard at  6 weeks and never slowed down.... I am a little over 5 weeks now 5w3d... and I have nausea already... fun. Mostly in the morning and night. I'm sure I'll be in for another tough ride. Hang in there!
Appointment went okay. Did get blood work the 16th and 18th. It was 227 and rose to 424 so they were pleased with that.   TOwomenwisdom, my OB did tell me I was considered high risk and their hospital won't allow for me to attempt VBAC for insurance reasons. The closest hospital to me that will allow is almost three hours away. I live in Vermont and we don't have excellent resources here. I was told, too, that it should be until my daughter is at least a year before...
Agree with the other ladies... I hate hearing, "Did you guys plan this pregnancy?" "Were you on birth control?" "Did you want this baby?" and another I HATED... "Wow you're HUGE!" STFU. I feel like a whale anyways, don't make such rude comments on my growing child. I was fairly large when I was pregnant with my daughter, but she was a tall, skinny baby at birth so we haven't the slightest clue why. I was all belly with her lol. My mom felt my stomach when I was about 14...
Congratulations!!! The first is so incredibly exciting. I started bulging out a little at about 12 weeks. To the public I probably just looked a little pudgy. The first time the public noticed my pregnancy was when I was about 18 weeks pregnant. From there on out, my belly got huge. I was gigantic when I delivered my daughter.    My morning sickness, unfortunately, never went away. It got a little better at about 21 weeks until 30ish weeks, but never really went...