or Connect

Posts by Erics Mama

Sky is really pretty! I really like more traditional names personally (my husband has a language barrier so a traditional name is best for us) but I love your other kids' names too!! Good luck :-)
I have an appointment with a dietician next week. I want them to analyze my situation, weight, etc and the Brewer diet specifically. Ideally they can confirm that this is a good fit :-) and I can take the information to the OB and tell her to leave the issue alone, ideally. I even ordered a glucose meter off Amazon and for the past week have been checking my blood sugar levels several times a day....call it sheer curiosity :) and they have been below average from what I...
KaliShanti those pics are so adorable!!!        
I have been following the Dr, Brewer Pregnancy diet for twins (http://drbrewerpregnancydiet.com/id9.html) and my OB mentioned that I have gained more weight than advisable at this point. I disclosed to her I was following this diet to stay well nourished and grow some big strong babies. She said it is unhealthy and since I was a bit overweight when I got pregnant, that it will do more damage than good and I might end up with gestational diabetes and this diet is not...
the babies:  
I think I am "planning on having one" with these babies. My OB said that if baby A is head down and baby B is either head down or feet down then she will attemp a vaginal birth. If not then we will have a cesarean. I am ok with this. After my previous horrid 4 day birthing ordeal, I kind of hoped in my heart that I can have an elective cesarean this time around (before finding out it was twins). Selfish, I know, but I was actually relieved to hear this from the OB when...
We are going to be finding out, we did with our DS at exactly 20 weeks and really want to know what the twins are going to be....thinking of 2 boy names and 2 girl names PLUS middle names will be too much otherwise :) we already cant decide on anything with my DH and I being near opposites. One of each will be fun! 
Amelia is very pretty!
lilacvioletiris--I am feeling ok? hahaha, very tired....like "fantasizing about naps at work at 10am" tired :) but besides that I feel ok, still pretty pukey but I am only 13 weeks so this 2nd trimester so called honeymoon period should be kicking in soon I hear. Definitely look pregnant and sleeping on my stomach has become very uncomfortable. Very excited and shopping a bunch of these babies :) cant help myself, decorating a nursery is very exciting. Our 1st son never...
herbivora,   The doc immediately found one right away and they she caught a glimpse of a round thing on the corner of the screen, she swooshed the ultrasound wand (internal kind) to get a better look and there was a second baby! I think the only reason she even noticed was because of that 2nd anmiotic sack that was on the corner of the screen--I think if that wasn't there, she would have just taken the wand out and we wouldn't have found out. They are fraternal so they...