or Connect

Posts by Erics Mama

I didnt suspect at all, it was natural conception, twins dont run in either of our families and I wouldnt say my symptoms were any worse then with my firstborn. I had my first prenatal appointment with the OB this morning and she said my uterus was measuring a bit big for how far along I thought I was so she wanted to do an ultrasound to peek inside and VOILA! We saw and heard two heartbeats and both babies were moving and waved their little arms and legs. My husband...
And here are the awesome photos! they put me at December 20th for EDD.    
Just came back from my appointment, and we are having twins!!!! 2 placentas, 2 little babies, holy smokes! So beyond excited I cant even wrap my head around it right now :)
TACOS!! seriously, tacos :) droool
HUGS!! That sound horrible, I didnt let them stitch me up...I was over it at that point and no one was allowed to touch my vag after placenta came out (I know, I'm weird). The doctor even said that I was crazy and that it wont heal right....I was like whatever man, go away already. It did heal eventually. SO SORRY you felt them sewing you. Do you know what the statistics are if you already tore during one labor if subsequent labors you will tear in the same place? Will it...
Thank you for all of your responses ladies, definitely comforting knowing I am not the only one scarred  I will look into ordering Birthing from Within from Amazon since a few of you mentioned it.
We are thinking Milania or Beatrice for girl and Dimitri for boy.... 
I had a very healthy and uneventful pregnancy with my 1st son. We had a water birth center we picket out for the birth and my 2 midwives were amazing throughout the pregnancy. I went into labor on Monday morning and went to the birth center by Tuesday morning since my contractions were consistently 3 minutes apart and very intense due to my boy being posterior (back labor). The pool and counter pressure felt amazing. Long story short, on Wednesday I went through...
Thank you Taryn237! Yey, a Christmas/NewYears baby :) how exciting!! I think that around 4/5/13 conception makes sense, I am not really good at keeping track of dates (hence getting the period app for the phone). With my first kiddo, I was a week early going into labor, but I was in labor for almost 5 days so I guess that would make me just about on time according to my midwife's predictions. It's probably best to guesstimate later rather than earlier to avoid unnecessary...