or Connect

Posts by gmama08

Yes! Please send me the info- it would be so nice to connect with some other AP mamas
Hey there! I'm in Boca and would love to meet up sometime
I need some serious help- advice, sympathy, anything! My DS is 12 months old and we bed share. For the last week he has been waking at around 2am and been awake until nearly 5. He's not crying/screaming during this time, just wants to be held and will comfort nurse. It is killing me. I am beyond exhaustion. (He goes to bed by 8 at night and is up around 7; nurses every two hours) I feel like I am at the end of my tether - I have had no energy this week to get anything...
My daughter is 5 1/2 and we recently finished Charlottes Web - she loved it!
Hi there! We're new to the Boca Raton area and I need to find a pediatrician - one who is ok with delayed vax and an intact son. Any help would be great! Thanks
Hey! Where in FL are you?? I just moved to Boca (last week) and if you're nearby I'd love to meet up, you sound just like me
Wow, thank you so much! We're looking at Sea Star- just went on a trip to FL to find a house and took a tour there; so excited to find a Waldorf community! We'll be moving around the end of May..maybe we could meet you and your girls at the park some time
Hi there! We're relocating from Atlanta to Boca Raton next month and I was hoping to find some cool people in the area for play dates, etc. I have a five year old and a 6 mo old and we're waldorf-inspired. Also, if anyone could recommend a great school for my 5yr old, I would really appreciate it! Thanks!!