or Connect

Posts by TheCrunchyBrit

sierramtngirl - yes definitely, the wondfo type opks can be wrong.  I tested every day last month, I had all my regular signs like you and yet I never once tested positive.  Last week I got my first PPAF so I must have ovulated!  Grrrr - soooo mad about that   I won't be trusting those things again...   Anyhow, life has a funny way of working things out though - my DS was diagnosed with rubella today so in hindsight, it was a flippin' good thing I didn't get pregnant on...
Congrats Piratemere - you have been officially moved I'm was going to try reflexology this cycle but our office therapist only works one day a week in our office and is fully booked on the week before I should ovulate (If my cycles are regular like they were before baby).  So I'm going the week after and thinking of it as prep for next month.  Also, DS is poorly so he's feeding lots more than he was a few weeks ago - we'll see what that does to this month.  Poor baby is...
List updated to here Thanks for the graduate thread RosieL - I can't wait to join!  Welcome mareseatoats - I have also just started to chart and am also rubbish   I think it takes a few months before you get any clear picture of your cycle, which is why I'm seriously considering that ovulation microscope (anyone who missed that on August's thread, it's a microscope that you use to check your saliva every day.  Apparently your saliva forms a fern like pattern when you're...
I was lucky enough to be a gifted child and now my mum seems to think that my DS is following suit.  DS is our only child and both mine and DH’s parents first grandchild though so I have no baseline to compare him with and tend to think everything he does is ‘normal’ at home.  When we see other children (or friends with children comment on his development) however, I do wonder if he might be advanced.  I’ve looked through some posts on this forum and I’ll try and list all...
List updated to here RosieL and wengrin - spooky about the Vitex!  I'm going all evangelical about it now!!  Surely, if all three of us ovulated pretty much right after starting it then it works right? Welcome back luckiest - fingers crossed for your TWW Welcome missmagoo - I've put you down as waiting to ovulate - is that right?
Good luck! No experience of maca I'm afraid but I really hope it works for you
I've not had the same issues but I feel I should wade in here - I have a medical background and I would say that whoever has told you that Sjogren's shouldn't affect fertility is missing an important point.  As Sjogren's attacks fluid producing glands, it's entirely possible that you're not producing enough watery mucus to help the sperm travel up to meet your egg when you ovulate.  It's fairly easy to fix that though - there are some great conception friendly lubricants...
Happy 1st September! Its a new month and the new thread for September is up and running.  Lots of baby dust for September!   http://www.mothering.com/community/t/1389211/nursing-mamas-ttc-september
September                            Waiting to be ready  SierraBella  sraplayas AndtheStars texasfarmom mareseatoats TheCrunchyBrit Waiting to Catch First PP Egg!  tanyato girlspn ChristinaMac CrystalR   leavesofgrass element2012 Waiting to Ovulate newgirlintown alisondarling kgpplus3 hughkona vivica2 dishescanwait SoCaliMommy LoveNFaith522 berrypavlova jenandadee   Waiting to Know -...
List updated to here   RosieL - Ohhh, so it's not a coincidence then?  Well, I'm a vitex believer now!  DS still feeds like a demon and I still leak at work (the shame) occasionally so I know I'm still producing like a dairy cow.  The only issue is that all though my AF DS has been quite fussy.  He mustn't like the taste as much