or Connect

Posts by TheCrunchyBrit

I second DaisyMay - one month missing out is nothing to be worried about and I definitely wouldn't start the pill at all.  Your sister just got lucky. The only question I do have though is about your ovulation days.  How do you know your ovulation days?  Are you charting your mucus and BBT or using ovulation test strips?  The reason I ask is that just going off the calendar is not accurate at all.  Dr.s love to spout rubbish about women ovulating on day 14 of their...
List updated to here   Thanks for all the congrats ladies - I am very chuffed we can start trying properly now and very excited!   SoCaliMommy - sorry about the 5 day LP but at least your cycle's back.  It's all positive, we're getting there. Texasfarmom - an ovulation microscope is a little microscope that you use to check your saliva.  Apparently when you're about to ovulate your saliva forms a fern like pattern - Lord only knows why... but they have mixed...
Congratulations piratemere   I agree - that test is totally positive.  Do you want me to move you yet or are you going to test again with a better test first?   AndTheStars - I'm going to join you in cutting out caffeine if you don't mind because...  I got my first PPAF today!  OMGoodness - never ever ever thought I'd be excited to say that in a million years but here I am, moving myself to waiting to ovulate. I'm a bit miffed that I didn't catch the first PP egg -...
I take my vitex at the same time as my prenatals but I'm just wondering about this no period for 2 years situation - that's going to be a real hurdle.  It is possible that you have polycystic ovaries.   I wouldn't avoid your Dr if I were you but I would go to your appointments armed with what you want to say and happen.  Go and tell your Dr that you're TTC and won't take birth control and that you want him/her to refer you for further tests to rule out things like...
List updated to here Congratulations tomtemama I'm praying for similar for you too piratemere - you're not out 'til your out! Welcome texasfarmom!  I know what you mean about not trying but not preventing - hopefully you'll both be ready soon. sierramtngirl - I've been TTC for about 4 months but obviously knowing that nothing would happen because I've not yet got my cycle back.  The first part of my TTC journey is getting my cycle back (whilst still hoping that...
Good luck.... Emom47 - hoping its just a plugged duct tantylynn and RosieL - I also second the whole lighter tests some days, darker on others thing.  I had exactly the same when I was pregnant with DS. tomtemama - hoping for a BFP tomorrow for you!   Stretch358 - that's a really good idea, I'm glad he's taken to it so well   positive vibes to all
Welcome to our booby thread dishescanwait!  I'm sorry you've arrived here under such sad circumstances though.  I'm hoping you and everyone else on this board who's had a loss can get a happy ending soon.  Where would you like to be added to our board?  Are you waiting to o or are you currently in your TTW?  Wengrin I'm so sorry you've had such a blow.  - from all of us   Tomtemama - One clot isn't necessarily bad news.  I would be tempted to get your blood drawn...
List updated to here Congratulations RosieL and fishywishy!  I can't believe how much success we've had this month.  Fingers crossed we'll all be in the same boat soon and I would love to keep in touch on the pregnancy boards. Emom47 - I personally think that all the scare stories about pregnancy in your 40s are BS.  In my opinion, if the mother hasn't yet started her menopause then she clearly has reasonable egg reserves left.  Obviously there's a chance of an...
List updated to here   Big hugs wengrin   I know it sucks.  Have you thought about just lying in a nice warm bath for the cramps?  That always helped me (I had 5 miscarriages before DS because I had a partial septate uterus, now surgically fixed thank God).   I've been thinking more and more about this TTC business - my vitex arrived this morning so it's my first day trying it out and I'll keep you all posted of course... anyhow, this TTC business - I've...
OMGoodness - 2 days sick and I've missed loads!!!  Wow.   Anyway - list updated to here (apart from wengrin - let me know when you want moving) Things have gone crazy on this thread - so exciting.  So first of all - huge congratulations to tantylynn   Fishywishy and tomtemama - I'm rooting for you both and hoping for similar results soon. As for 8 DPO and poas RosieL I'd say that's positively tardy by my standards....  8 DPO is a perfectly sensible day to test...