or Connect

Posts by TheCrunchyBrit

thank you both!  Will definitely look into FF now.
I had a coil 'shift around' in there although not to the extent that you have.  Mine was able to be extracted without surgery but yes it was very painful.  I had it removed to TTC but ended up having lots of miscarriages.  As it happens, I had a partial septate uterus and when my consultant operated to remove the septum he also noted and removed some scar tissue from the coil shifting.  Afterwards I was able to conceive my DS almost instantly.  But I tell you this to...
List updated to here   Good luck for your next cycle stretch! tolovemercy, is FF any use?  I'm considering charting as well as using o tests. Wengrin, I think there are quite a few of us dealing with the molar 'issue' at the moment!  It seems a common problem that as soon as LO turns 1 and starts reducing their nursing, bam!  That's when the molars hit.  I think we feel it more though when we're TTC.
List updated to here Welcome everyone I've missed!  Sorry, been super busy as DS is 1 in a week and I'm party planning - yay! Emom47, I've added you to 2WW based on where you are in your cycle.  Keep your chin up, I'm also feeling the sting of a later start in my childbearing years but then I remember that my parents conceived my 2 youngest brothers totally naturally when they were 38 and then 42.  It definitely does happen.  I'm going down the vitex route if you...
Hi LoveNFaith!  Where would you like to go on the list?  Would you be waiting to be ready?    Rosie - I'll PM you now, I'd really appreciate that.  I'm in no hurry to wean DS.  I figure if he still wants it then he still needs it so if vitex does decrease my supply, then I'll be stopping it.   Fishywishy, DS is 1 on 1st August so our babies are pretty much the same age!  Would love a 'vitex buddy'   I can't wait to see if it works.  I'm no monarchist but the...
List updated to here Fingers crossed for you stretch! vivica - that's so crap    3 weeks - are everyone's cycles always so nuts PP?  I haven't had my first PPAF yet. RosieL - I'm hanging on til DS hits 1 before starting vitex personally just because although its traditionally used to increase milk supply, I've heard that it can also decrease it and I want my DS to be eating well enough to cope with any temporary dips in supply.
List updated to here fishywishy, I am also thinking of starting vitex in August after DS's birthday.  Wonder if it'll work???
Fingers crossed RosieL! Fishywishy, may be testing too early??? (says the queen of poas )
List updated to here welcome tomtemama and kgpplus3!  I've just put you where I thought you'd fit on the list based on your posts but if/when you need to change that then just post with any changes in bold.    tantylynn - I wish breastfeeding was more socially accepted here - its quite true what they say about the british stiff upper lip.  There was an article in a national paper last week about a woman feeding her baby on the train.  The conductor came over and...
I see a line fishywishy....