or Connect

Posts by SagBaby2013

I'm still here ---- waiting ---- too.....  *sigh* Went to 12 days past with my last.....   Rachael.... 41 Weeks TODAY! DD. 16y DS, 14y DS, 12y New Baby Due 12/9
40+4 here! And I always thought Friday the 13th would be a cool birthday - so we'll see!  ;)  lol I am considering myself "in labor" now. At least for the sake of my super excited kids - who feel like they have been waiting "forever" for this babe! Saw my mw yesterday and was (finally) at a nice soft 1cm, cervix lower, and she could feel the baby's head vaginally (so could I! First time for that - sooo cool!!!! :).  She did a sweep at around 3pm. Contractions, but...
OMGosh -- THAT FACE! LOL    What A BEAUTY!!!!  You can see/feel her Spirit shining through!!   :)   CONGRATS TO YOU ALL!!!!   Rachael DD, 16y DS, 14y DS, 12y New Baby - Due YESTERDAY!
So my mom tells me today that she has been praying that I WON'T go into labor over the last few days!   OMG - THANKS, MA!!!  (She is in VT, me in CT - and she drives down as soon as labor starts -- been stormy last few days.)    Jeez!!!  LOL     Trish - Glad you're home!   Michelle - thanks for asking - nothing new to report.  *sigh*   Oh!  And as for NST's - I have them TWICE A WEEK at my midwives.  It is not invasive, just annoying, and is the practice's practice -...
"Happy" Due Date Day TODAY for me!  (Pshhhh.... Whatever.) Kali - I feel you, girl!  Last night was woken up by a few contractions. Off and on I have them - most still BH, but others, like the over-nighters, I feel in my back, etc....  and still that cervix of mine - well! SOMEONE should tell it that a baby is due now!  Because it sits way up there, happily Closed For Business, like I'm 12 weeks pregnant or something! ;) We are having our first storm of the season now...
In 10 hours from now I will have reached my due date.  With a cervix that is a TINY BIT lower than it was a few days ago, but still a stretch to reach, and a whopping 1/2 cm (IF THAT!) dilated. *sigh* We are getting our first storm of the season today/overnight in CT - and my mom, who will be driving down from VT at start of labor, is begging me NOT to go into labor now, lol.  If only it were within my control!  Daily BH contrax, a few real ones here and there -- and...
Funny! I just took this bedroom pic! (For FB ;) I have done it all. And I've found what works best for me is the side-car crib set up. The co-sleeper I never really liked (that dip down - might as well be using a traditional crib as baby KNOWS when that movement through the air downward happens, and always wakes right up!). I much prefer being able to half-lay in crib with baby and then move myself away after nursing, or just slide baby over.  Note - my big kids STILL...
I agree - HANDSOME daddy!  ;)    Rachael DD, 16y DS, 14y DS, 12y New Baby 12/9/13 
He is BEAUTIFUL!  OMGosh!!  And you, Mama - glowing AND beautiful!   Congrats!!!!!!!!!!     Rachael DD, 16y DS, 14y DS, 12y New Baby 12/9/13
      38 weeks!   :)    Rachael   DD, 16y DS, 14y DS, 12y New Baby 12/9/13