or Connect

Posts by marcyse

Hi all! I am coming back from a 3 month hiatus. I had to take a step back before our plans for fertility treatments. I wished that those I saw in the infertility threads would be graduates by now, sorry but also happy to see you. I read through all the posts in here but since I'm on my phone can't remember exactly who said what. Just know I am thinking of you all and praying for everyone. AFM, myself 30, DH 29, TTC for 20 months, unexplained infertility. We are starting...
Well I am officially out, yet again. I feel so done with this whole thing. I'm frustrated, disappointed and scared I'm never going to have kids. I turn 30 in exactly one month so I'm sure AF will grace me on my birthday, too. Off to happy hour for one or 10 drinks.
Sorry to hear the news, laggie!
Welcome water mama! You'll pick up on those abbreviations before you know it, I googled a lot when I started in the forums. I hope your stay here is short and you graduate soon! Jenjy and wifeofant, I guess we are pretty close cycle buddies. I'm not sure of my exact O date, but the lovely ladies here seem to agree it was probably cd19, which would put me at 6dpo. I've had moderate cramps for 3 full days, which seems weird and early to me. I have had a few cycles where...
Scjp-sorry AF Found You. Mo- I am so sorry you are feeling this way. I am feeling ready to give up, too. It is so frustrating and heartbreaking... month after month. I hope you get answers or a plan or some hope and peace soon.
 Fierrbugg - I am guessing that DH and I will not do IVF either, based on money. Right now, we're just trying some more and probably saving money to do a couple Clomid/IUI cycles - though at that point, I wonder if we should just do IVF. I'd love it if we could get pregnant naturally before then, though. I think we're gonna wait until 2 years TTC to try interventions. I am not sure what your backstory is or where you are in your TTC journey, but if you ever want to chat...
Yay Winter and Jesepumpkin! Good luck scjp and wifeofant! Wifeofant -not sure about losing weight, sorry! I'm just trying to be more active.   AFM - I am either 9DPO or 5DPO - not sure what my actual ovulation date was, FF changed it! I have been having cramping for a few days and somewhat sore boobs, but not much. VERY EMOTIONAL, though, but maybe that's just cuz it's cycle #16 :(. http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/42ab31
Mo - Hoping your cycle evens out. Your little trip sounds wonderful! Phunky - sorry things are confusing for you right now. I hope your intuition is right! scjp - sorry about your BFN. I hope things work out for you soon! jenjy - Yay for crosshairs!!  delighted - So sorry about AF. Winter - I am SO happy for you! Congrats!  We have been cycle buddies for a while, it's high time one of us gets to graduate! Hoping I'm not far behind! AFM - I'm trying to be ok with...
Congrats to all the BFPs this month!!!   Good luck to those in the 2WW with me, please change me to waiting to know. I am 6 DPO and trying to be hopeful. We'll still BD tonight just to be sure (the doc says that it could happen all the way to 6 DPO, unlikely, but worth a shot)! I completely forgot to temp yesterday morning so I can't really tell if this thing that looks like a dip is actually a dip or not. I guess we'll see. My LP keeps getting longer and longer, which...
Sourire - Thinking of you every day and hoping that this baby is sticky and that you make every little milestone as well as the big ones. I wish there were magic words to help you relax, but I would be a mess in the same situation, so I definitely sympathize! Laggie - Yay! Fingers crossed for your 2WW, hoping you get a sticky baby! Tracyamber - Sorry things are going this route for you. Our insurance doesn't cover anything either, so I'm wondering if/when we take the...