or Connect

Posts by suzyfsunshine

so this is my third child and ive never breastfed. im nervous! tell me if anything what do you wish you had known when you first tried and what are your absolute must have breastfeeding supplies. thank you!
I live in Tennessee... We have a cabin on 100+ acres. Im due in September and already have 2 kids 8 and 11 who were raised on the grid. We are almost to having running water into the cabin. Its a trickle only as of now ( hes built his own water tower that pumps water from the spring into the house) and so I have to haul water for dishes and household use. The toilet flushes which is a new development. I never thought I would be so happy to see a toilet flush! I dont have...
I like Rainbow.. And Arwin... Also Poet and a few other nontraditional girls names... We were told first we had a boy so we were going to name him Augustus. Now that we are having a girl we have no idea! My SO is on a mountain working and has alot of time to think.. So far he came up with Bebe.. I dont like it.. Naming is hard!  
not sure where to start.. i have 2 children 11 and 8 and im due in september with a girl who i dont have a name for yet. im preparing to move off the grid with my significant other this summer. preparing for a baby in my 30s is alot different than when i was in my 20s! nice to meet you all!