or Connect

Posts by jeanine123

Maybe. 
I said yes.  I would make sure he agreed to change clothes as soon as he got home and take a shower as well, just in case.  Though I think in all likelihood that would be excessive.  Would you be this concerned if it weren't for the recent troubles in Japan?  I know it's hard to look at things objectively when the media has been talking for so long about radiation.  My brother is currently doing work at a nuclear plant, I don't know how close he is to the actual reactor,...
Yep.  Right around 2 or so.  I find it isn't as frequent if I'm getting enough exercise.  Not necessarily at that time, in fact hardly at that time.  But exercise in general.  Sometimes eating some extra protein then helps too, but I find that it usually accumulates over a few days or so.  As in, I don't always notice a change that day but if I do it a few days in a row I'll start noticing it.  Sometimes I'll make myself a cup of hot black tea or iced black tea which...
I live in CA.  I'm not at all scared or concerned about it, even though my area was one of the first to detect tiny amounts of radiation.  I feel so horrible for the people of Japan though, I just can't fully wrap my mind around everything that they've had to deal with over the past couple of weeks.  And will continue to deal with for the months to come. 
Depends on what I was looking for in a town/city/area.     I really, really want to move back to Madison, WI.  We lived there for a while when DH was in college and I fell in love with the city.  Feels a lot like a small CA city but with Midwestern friendliness and hospitality and politeness.  Very diverse thanks to the university.  Very crunchy, liberal, outdoorsy, ethnic.  And most recently, a real hotbed of protest, lol.  And for us, we'd be closer to family...
Check out the section on Kellymom.com for when baby has surgery.
Keep in mind that the most common time for pertussis is summer, not winter.
Look at the Anaestegiolist's Assoc. website for documentation that they consider breastmilk a clear liquid.  LLL too along with Kellymom.  I would give it until either Friday or Monday to hear from them since you spoke to someone directly.  For a letter I would give up to a week so they have time to punt it to the right person and get things going.
Overreacting?  Seriously?  I thought I clicked into the Lactivisim forum!!.  A 5 week old's tummy is as big as her fist, which is tiny, tiny.  Any amount of glucose water (remember, it's just sugar and water..no nutritional value whatsoever) will take up valuable space that could instead be taken by breastmilk.  Plus it's a foreign substance being introduced to a virgin gut, which in and of itself can create issues.  There was no reason whatsoever for that bottle to have...
I spend around $50 to $60 for sandals for the kids.  They are their primary shoes for at least 6 months of the year so they definitely get a lot of wear out of them.  Heck, they both practically wore out the soles of their sandals last year, that's how much use they got out of them.  I'd rather spend more on a really good pair of sandals or shoes and have them last the entire season (assuming growth spurts cooperate, which they have so far) than buy multiple pairs of...