or Connect

Posts by MilkOnDemand

We've not had DS vaxed with the varicella vaccine - but we're on the fence about whether or not to do it. What are the pro's and cons? Our most compelling reason to do it is fear of shingles, but is that common?
I think some people aren't buying from VK because of the elevated cost of shipping....perhaps a silly reason? I just have read that in some other forums.
Can I just make one? Are there instructions somewhere?
Zany Zebra makes them! I have one of her pockets and it is fantastic - fits a huge range too!
True! Chicken! TPBM is a WAHM.
I just bought this one!
We use CPF's all the time under clothing - some brands accomodate the bulk more than others. I have recently become a huge fan of the wool, so now they fit under our wooly pants.
I just recently read that water that is too warm can cause color bleed in wool - maybe that could be it? and I see you are PG!!! HOT DOG!!! Congrats!
Quote: Originally Posted by Jwebbal Again, I think the two concepts are being confused, please, do everyone a favor and go read the API site, the only mention of circumcision is that its a topic to be avoided at API meetings. Okay, so it is a topic to be avoided. From the API website Quote: This style of parenting encourages responsiveness to the infant or child's emotional needs, and develops trust that their emotional needs will...
So, do you get some sort of award for being the most AP parent around? I don't see how elective circ could possibly fall into a definition of AP parenting - a very natural parenting technique. If you had your son done, does it make you a bad parent? I'm not here to judge, as I had my first DS circ'ed due to ignorance and left my second intact due to education. Does educated elective circ fall into AP - I don't think so at all.