or Connect

Posts by Talula Fairie

4 ounces I think.
Bumping this up. Any news on Clovers? I'd like to find some, especially their prefolds!
I checked the book and my condition is not listed; but I'm not surprised. It's pretty rare (1 in 100,000 for the general population and 20 in 100,000 for overweight women of childbearing age). Most people have never even heard of it. It's Idiopathic Intracranial Hypertension (Pseudotumor Cerebri). Essentially, it's when spinal fluid is not properly absorbed, so there is too much in the areas that surround the brain, putting pressure on the brain and optic nerves. It's...
I have two serious chronic conditions, one I am absolutely sure would qualify me as disabled. But I haven't worked since I started having children, save for one short lived part time job. Would I still qualify? I'm in California if it makes a difference.
I've suffered just as much pain from my overexercising and disordered body image as I have from being promiscuous. They are equally bad. JMO. This is not to say physical activity is bad. But obsessive physical activity does have harmful effects, in fact it's often a symptom of an eating disorder or body dysmorphic disorder.
I don't think that an obsession with physical activity is always healthy. It certainly wasn't for me and I'm still paying the physical price from the years of abuse to my body.
I hope you get it figured out :
That sounds like rapid cycling to me, not a mixed episode. Mixed episodes are when you feel depressed and manic simultaneously.
Quote: Originally Posted by PoppyMama Thank you Talula Fairie- I suppose that if I only saw my dd in a formal setting for an hour I wouldn't think she needed meds either. Home is where the hell is *sigh*. I am going to take her to a psychiatrist too, medicaid makes it all such a long trial. She spends most of her time (imo) in mixed states so it's hard to figure out what is going on. Do you mind if I ask how you changed as you grew older and if you...
Hi mamas. I'm having a rough time of it. I just wanted to tell you why I've been so scarce. I have Idiopathic Intracranial Hypertension (Pseudotumor Cerebri). It's basically too much pressure in my head due to a build up of spinal fluid, giving all the symptoms of a brain tumor without the tumor. It could have been becuase I took Lithium, it could have happened for no reason at all. I'm on all sorts of medication but getting better. Emma is doing well. She sits up...