or Connect

Posts by ronart

I really appreciate your continued feedback.  So one issue we have is that we currently live 45 miles from civilization.  Our home is isolated down a 3 mile dirt road in the middle of the forest right on a beautiful river.  She takes walks and plays outside with our little one all day, so taking a walk in the woods is not out of the ordinary.  Forcing her into town is more of a chore than a pleasure.     I like the romantic night idea.  My fear is that when we put...
I just wanted to tell the world how much I appreciate my wife for all the hard work she does 24/7.  I work  to make the money, but she is what holds our family together.  Thanks bubba.
The best way to end the hate is to mix us all up.  Of course keeping ones culture is vital.  Wait... then how is this going to work?
These kind of saying are micro aggressions.  Yes they are racist, yet mostly go unnoticed by the user.  We live in a society where people are stuck on race.  I am with you on this one.  Perhaps we should take all the folks who think this way and segregate them on an island away from the rest of us normal thinkers... that is a joke for those who didn't catch the sarcasm.  
I hope this does not come off the wrong way, but when I play with our little one and she has time it seems like she spends it doing chores.  She is a busy body with always some task that needs completing.  Sometimes she takes the time to do her hair.  I am looking for more concrete suggestions.  I know I can increase the amount of times I do a random foot massage, but I want something creative.  Thanks for the reply.  Keep the thoughts pouring in.
I am really late to this gathering.  I am a papa, but not one who gets to stay home.  I am new to this site, but don;t et why people are intimidated to post.  Perhaps I have not been around lone enough.  For what it is worth, I agree it is not easy meeting other Papas in the real world.  Maybe because I look mean in person, or at least that is what I have been told.  Regardless, I love hanging with my son doing boy things.  We have a new bike coming in the mail, can;t...
I want to do something special for my wifey.  Could some of you Mamas provide a little insight and suggestions on what would make my lovely wife smile.  She works so hard as home engineer, I would like to make her feel appreciated and special.  
We just ordered the German made FirstBike for our little one.  We are super excited, I hope he takes to it.  Anyone else ever use this brand?