or Connect

Posts by NeeMa2three

Wow, who knew there were so many of us with same aged children/same situations. I have a 6, 3, and 1 year old, and we are also homeschooling. Don't have much to add as the other Mama's seemed to have some wonderful ideas. Just commiserating and adding to the "you're not alone vibe". As a side note. The few Moms I know with many children (more than three young'uns) have expressed that adding the third child was their most difficult time. Just an anecdotal tidbit.
Virtually everything you wrote described feelings I once had. I have three children. I nursed my oldest through my second pregnancy and tandem nursed for a year afterwards. There were some minor challenges, but we stuck to it and ended our nursing relationship peacefully when she was 4. When I was pregnant with my third I was thrown for a major loop. My pregnancy was uneventful, but nursing was HORRIBLE. I had all the feelings you shared to include the violent ones....
Hi, I know this thread has been going on for a while , but I'm new to MDC and thought I'd jump in here. We span the globe in our house. I am the child of parents who are both mixed (yes we grew up with and still use mixed rather than bi/multiracial, feels more relaxed to me). I am Black/Portuguese and Indonesian/Arab. My DH is some mix of European countries that he's not entirely certain of. English, Welsh.....ok, ok he'd just say he was white. My three kids each...
We're signing with our son who will be three in May. We didn't start , however, until He was a few months past two. His vocabulary was very limited and his pronunciation was even worse. We stumbled into signing out of frustration. It was the absolute best thing we could've ever done for him. When he started really getting the signs it seemed to almost relax him enough so that his speech could improve. His vocabulary has improved by leaps and bounds. That whole...
Sorry I don't have much more to contribute. -Ne