or Connect

Posts by whippet

I'm barely 6 weeks pregnant and I have terrible morning sickness, my boobs feel like my bra is on fire and I am incredibly tired all the time! I'm prettty sure it wasn't this bad this early the other two times. Really hope it passes in the next month or so like it did the other two times.
I'm practically dying to tell my kids about it but we're waiting till 12 weeks, pretty much for the same reasons you mentioned. I'm going to have to tape their reactions, I think they'll be really excited. I might slip it to my parents a bit sooner, because they're a bit pissed over some things we are doing at the moment, because they don't know why we're doing it. Such as searching for a bigger apartment, when we only just moved here last January, and my transferring to...
I'm very physically active and was actually planning on competing in a triathlon this summer, but I'll be postponing that. I will continue running, swimming and biking as long as I can, but at lower intensity. I suspect there'll be more swimming and less running as I get bigger. My previous pregnancies I've experienced severe pelvic pains and was actually forced to stop working at 20 weeks last time, so I'm going to have to be careful. I never really recovered from last...
My name is Solveig, I'm 30, married, and mother to 7 yrs old Iris and 6 yrs old Ymir. We live in Reykjavik, Iceland, just moved back home after almost 6 years in Denmark. I'm a registered nurse and my dh is a photographer/ graphic designer. We go in for the "all-natural" birthing and child rearing, with home births, reusable diapers, cosleeping, organic foods, the whole nine yards. We've been trying to get pregnant for ages so we're practically exploding with joy, acting...
According to my calculations I'm due January 14th, and it's our third.