or Connect

Posts by AllyFolsom

I love making chocolate chip banana bread too! Everyone looks at me weird when I say I add chocolate haha
When the maintenance men turn off your water without notification just when you need to wash the diapers.
I'm glad you asked this, I was wondering this myself. If you were breastfeeding a foster baby (even part time) without telling anyone, and the baby pooped at a visitation, you'd know they were breastfed.
I haven't had any luck in eliminating the smell, but I figured out what it is and it's not so constant. After quite a few times of my daughter spilling water, I figured out that's the trigger to the smell. I should have realized it sooner, but it seems that if we spill water, no matter how much we try to blot it dry, it releases old odors. There are countless other upkeep and safety complaints we have notified them about and they do nothing or the bare minimum. So, we...
Most at this age don't have teeth, but I can already see two of his coming through! He just turned 4 months...my daughter didn't get any until 8 months. 
I wish I had seen this thread earlier :) I would say we are pretty low income...1300/month with a family of 4 and 2 dogs. God really provides for us though. We get a lot of hand me downs, and if we really need something it all just has a way of working itself into our budget. I personally like living this way. I like being thankful for everything and staying dependent on God. I honestly don't think we could make it without breastfeeding and cloth diapering lol. I can't...
Oh my gawsh!!!!!!!!!! Sooo cute! So glad they are going to great forever homes. Are you getting mama dog spayed?
I feel like being a stay at home mom is my calling and I am very happy with it. Sure it's frustrating sometimes, but I wouldn't have it any other way. I know people who think my life is mundane or that I'm some sort of husband-leach. My husband brings in the money and I do everything else, and I am happy this way!! I have a friend who told me recently that when my kids are in school I can go back to college. Honestly, by the time my kids are in school I will probably be...
Hmmm...this is a hard one because you both are bringing in money. In my house my husband brings in the money and I do all the cleaning, cooking, caretaking, etc. I feel like that is a healthy balance. If you are bringing in money he should be helping with chores/cooking/kids. Communication goes a long way. My husbands one and only job at home is taking out the trash every day and putting his dirty clothes in the hamper. How this is too hard....one can only guess. I could...