or Connect

Posts by De-lovely

Sounds like a good time! A friendly bump!
Quote: Originally Posted by RiverSky Only from being injured in a car accident. Not from being left at the wrong stop. Not from being bullied. Not from being sexually molested by the driver. I'm glad there are options for those whose children need to get to school, and whose parents cannot walk or drive them, but I do not want my children riding in a school bus without me. I so agree with you....I do not at all believe that school...
Mama mostly but my son calls me mommy.....:
Hands down Micheal Franti Hey I love you.....this is our morning dancing song! http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=eoaTl7IcFs8
kathirynne-they are adorable all of them! How wonderful! mamamoo- yes, the spacing of my children is what is the biggest challenge. But I do know that it will get easier to care for them. Its not all THAT hard but they are MINE-lots of people are overwhelmed when they are around them because they are all at a busy age of their lives just in different ways. I have gone against a lot of things when we decided to leave as far as my kids are going to be going to preschool...
Put it in the trash! Well, exdh put it in the trash......I was upset at first but then I realized that it held no amazing meaning or memories and my girls will be really skinny like their daddy I think so it wasnt like I wanted to pass it down.....
I was just curious how many others are in my boat with 4 or more children? Any advice? Mine are all REALLY insanely but beautifully close together and sometimes it gets really overwhelming....just looking to hear what works for you in all just in general day to day life.
I agree with all that has been said previously.....but the FIRST thing I would do is have that heart to heart with yourself about if you are REALLY ready to do this. I attempted to leave several times before I actually did it for real and it proved to be really hard for all of us including my parents and grandparents etc.YOU CAN DO IT FOR SURE! Its just a matter of do you really want it? I would then go to whatever friends and family you have for support and let them know...
Peace and healing mama.......
Quote: Originally Posted by grass67hopper you go, mama! What a nice post!!!!! : Thank you!!!!