or Connect

Posts by mama2011

The topic of no vax is still very taboo. I experience it at work and within my family. My parent's generation and mine were brought up to believe that vaccinations are something that needs to be done and to always listen to your pediatrician. However, nowadays there are parents such as myself that read studies and question the medical field. I do feel like the Lone Ranger but as difficult as it is.....I stick to my guns and stand up for my choice of no vax. It's my...
You know what is more annoying than pollsters (and that CAN be annoying)?? Bill Gates! This guy is thoroughly involved with the pro vaccine agenda, here and overseas. This guy disturbs me. He funded this project: Measuring vaccine confidence: analysis of data obtained by a media surveillance system used to analyse public concerns about vaccines. Background The intensity, spread, and effects of public opinion about vaccines are growing as new modes of communication...
you have a great point! I just asked her and I'm sure we are not surprised by the answer.......she did NOT see the results! blood work was sent to the medical dept of the school. it's a crying shame!
I have a 30 year old cousin (had 2 MMR as a kid) who needs 2 more classes to complete her Masters Degree.  The college sent her a medical notice about getting another MMR.  She is denied access to her classes until she gets vaxed!  My cousin took a titers test and the school reported that the mumps levels are just below the passing number!!!  After being enrolled for 3 years, the school now throws this "requirement" at her.  
Ps....when I doubt my decision or faced with difficult debate with family and friends...I revisit this site and it reassures me that my gut instinct has been right all along!
Ps....when I doubt my decision or faced with difficult debate with family and friends...I revisit this site and it reassures me that my gut instinct has been right all along!
Great great info mamamelanie. Thanks for sharing! I swear I learn something new everyday!! Thank you
Ooooh, how true! I'm on my 3rd pediatrician now. However, the first 2 totally took advantage of my fear and inability to articulate why I would refuse shots.  I always found myself mumbling and physically cowering down.    Now I come armed with a folder full of highlighted points I want to make.  
I thought this was well written. I've been referring to this for my doubtful family members. VACCINES: GET THE FULL STORY Download the report released 2-1-2011 by Natural News.com here Are you for freedom of vaccine choice? Do you oppose mandatory vaccination? Do you opposed vaccination requirements in exchange for an education or a job? Please read this special report and support this document. Please pass this...
The greater good movie was aired on the channel- Current. I wonder if they would air it in the future. This is where I watched it.