or Connect

Posts by Lexylou

Hoping someone can help me figure out how to respond to this behavior in a gentle, positive way. My 5.5 year old DD and my 3.5 year old DS are always competing over whom gets into or out of the car first or last. There doesn't seem to be rhyme or reason to it. And sometimes when one of them loses there is a major meltdown. I'm at my wits end and usually I can at least think of ways to deal with behavior issues but I'm lost here. Any help, ideas, suggestions?? Thank you!!!!
Hello, can anyone recommend an holistic minded pediatrician near Greenwich CT? Or at least some who is not an immediate and unrelenting interventionist? Thanks!
@NikkiLeeHealth - is there a book you recommend? Thanks for sharing. You seem to have balanced things well.
Sundari Unique and beautiful to say, IMO Good luck
I'm 34 weeks pregnant and diagnosed with polyhydramnios. (My AFI is 30cm.) I have read that Nat Mur or Natrum Mur can be very helpful in treating polyhydramnios. Can you recommend any treatments? Any help or advice would be much much appreciated! Thanks!
Wow that subject is a mouthful! I'm 34 weeks pregnant and diagnosed with polyhydramnios. (My AFI is 30cm.) I have read that Nat Mur or Natrum Mur can be very helpful in treating polyhydramnios. Does anyone have experience with it? What dosage have you seen success with? Any other successful alternative therapies to suggest? Any help or advice would be much much appreciated! Thanks!
Hello,   I'm almost 34 weeks pregnant and diagnosed with polyhydramnios. (At 33 weeks my AFI was 29cm.)    I have read that Nat Mur or Natrum Mur can be very helpful in treating polyhydramnios. Does anyone have experience with it? What dosage have you seen success with? Any other successful alternative therapies to suggest?    Any help or advice would be much much appreciated!  Thanks!