or Connect

Posts by WonderFull

Hahaha! So we told our immediate families over thanksgiving :) The way we did it was my DH took a selfie with everyone, basically saying, "3,2,1 everybody say Clare's pregnant!" and then take some snaps of the reactions...   DH's family thought we were joking and kinda went back to their post-dinner-cleanup/Christmas tree setup The photos are funny, but probably just for us. The only person who clicked was our sister- in-law whose face in the photos goes from a huge grin...
Hehe! I love this thread. I realized I had to take a HPT when I cried at the end of... Wait for it.... Pimp my ride. THEY GOT A NEW CAR! Cue tears. I don't even LIKE cars. I never watch that stupid show! What the..? Today I'm crying because the nausea is so bad and I just want it to be over.
Haha! Yep - here's to avoiding a beard :) I've got lots of fine hair too and I've noticed I'm losing less (which is kinda cool, because I love thick luscious hair!) @Gratefulgoddess I had that SAME conversation with my husband the other day too - little chin hairs. You're right, it's only natural but I sure pulled that little sucker out. @Water Mama I can't even imagine feeling blocked up as well as nauseaus. YUCK. I think dizziness is pretty normal, right? But maybe the...
Oh golly - we're installing our kitchen cabintry today.   When I say 'we', I mean DH :) He's just been so amazing this last two weeks, my absolute hero. I can't believe we're doing this remodel right now - if this baby carries to full term we're going to look back on these early weeks and say, "WHAT WERE WE THINKING?" haha! Our house has been a mess, but it's slowly slowly starting to get back to normal..   How is everyone else's list coming along?
aww @Gratefulgoddess I feel for you!   I feel so similar to what you're all describing. I'm 8w5d, nausea feels like it's getting better, but honestly... it's still there. Just simmering away! I've only vomited those two times, been keeping on top of it by eating plain food often. Although in the last few days I've been able to stomach a wider variety of food.   I do feel a little bit more energetic, but maybe that's just because I'm eating more?   We're also 3/4 of...
I have zero prior experience, but this conversation always fascinates me - I'll definitely be lurking!
Yep - threw up twice last night. Definitely a bit miserable today and trying to remember it's all for a good cause :)   For the past few weeks I've been *remembering* I'm pregnant, but I tell you what.. these symptoms are making it VERY obvious to me that there's something going on in there...   Oh, and I went to a physiotherapist about my back, the right side of my pelvis has rotated too far forward and the bottom three vertebrae had gone out of alignment due to all...
We've always though that we'll find out. We both like to plan etc etc   DH has started to like the idea of a surprise though, so I think we're not going to truly decide whether or not we'll find out until we get closer to that scan date.   It's great to hear everyone else's reasons to find out and not to find out - thanks for sharing!
That's my due date too, @berrypavlova and @dawnbyington - unless it changes after my first appointment :)
The nausea, today it's horrendous!   I'm almost 7 weeks in and trying to remind myself that nausea is a good sign, but gosh it's tough.   As someone who never really gets nauseasated (last time I vomited was 15 years ago!) it's a shock to the system. I keep thinking that it's just bad because I'm not used to it, but I don't know.. it's still awful. Went and got some ginger tablets, some more B6 and hopefully eating continuously will help. Just don't want to end up the...