or Connect

Posts by randymom89

Of course women don't only breastfeed because of ease or saving money by not buying formula. There's a whole lot of health benefit of breast milk that formula comes close to immitating but not fully.   That said - you're question was really about which is easier. Breastfeeding is easier but it is a commitment. Your body adjusts to the needs of your baby providing a different type of milk to newborns than 6 month olds. The quantity grows as your baby grows to provide...
We love the Diaper Dude Diaper Bag http://amzn.to/1bnFxe6 (My Skip Hop (reviewed below) is for work days) - This bag goes over your head on one shoulder (like a mailman) - It's great for me or my husband to carry (it comes in at least 20 patterns so find the best for both of you)    The outside pockets are perfect for grabbing things. The inside pocket is large though some people think it's small - I say, if you want to carry a week's worth of diapers, leave some in...
Not sure what you're looking for but it really pays to buy a good stroller - Most people use them everyday, has to be easy to fold into the car, easy to push, and of course comfortable for your children   We have the Joovy Scooter X2 for our infant and toddler (not twins but use a twin carriage  ) . It's good for the newborn and the toddler too. It would be perfect for twin newborns and last through all their "stroller years"
Still waiting - Overdue - But the Dr said that by the end of the week I will be holding my little prince   My DD is 2 yo and I'm very happy that I have a monitor but after the baby will move out of our room he will not be in the same room as DD so I looked very hard for a monitor with one parent unit and more than one camera   I found it! Mototola MBP36   can use up to 4 cameras   - It's pretty pricey but it got great reviews and I haven't found any other...