or Connect

Posts by coopnwhitsmommy

Reviving this thread because I'm new to the Green Bay Area. Living in Seymour DH working in DePere....completely lost most of the time...but if there are any events going on where I could meet some AP/Crunchy Momma's I'd love some intel
Just moved from Southern Michigan to the Green Bay Wi area. Looking for Crunchies and Crunchy Wanna Bes for play dates this summer.
I'm not sure what's going on really. He started peeing everywhere a few months ago, and blaming it on anyone he could (usually his little brother...or the dog) We know it's him because LB can't take his pants and diaper off and put them back on by himself....and the dog lives with Gramma! Any thoughts or Ideas as to why he's doing this?
One on one side, one on the other. That's the only way you CAN do it. It's ok to start setting limits with the 2yr old now too. He'll protest (boy will he protest!) but he needs to become accustomed to the new "rules" between now and the time the new babe comes.
Nah didn't have internet for like 3months and then just kept forgetting to stop lurking around and start posting. we are doing good! It's a girl!!! everything for the HB is set and ready to go...except I still need a birth pool...and a tarp.
Yep that's why I haven't been here... Nice to see ya'll still gestating though.
I have to tilt myself, this is my 3rd pregnancy (to make it past 6wks woo hoo!) so everything is "blooming" faster. I feel like I'm laying on a baloon if I lay flat on my tummy.
Yes I'm going to utter the dreaded words, the words that no young woman wants to hear. Elastic Waisted Pants EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEK But seriously a couple pairs of elastic waisted pants will solve that problem...at least for a couple of weeks
Ok Ok so It's my uterus he can feel. But still it's kind of cool, for your SO to be rubbing your tummy Look at you with big huge eyes and say "is that the baby?"
ugh can't do kraut the smell of it has always made me gag :