or Connect

Posts by squiggles

Ive got a pincher too! Offering my finger to hold helps a tiny bit but not much. My poor boobs look like a war zone :/
Hi, I dont have a solution but wanted to say that im in the same boat. My baby girl was colicky/high needs/SOMEthing 24/7 for her first 10 weeks before it started to subside. She will be 8 months in a week and has become very independent when awake, but still needs to be held to nap and sleep. I actually dont mind cosleeping most of the time, but it would be nice to get some free time during naps to get my house mess under control lol. She's changing so quickly, and...
I dont know the answer but I agree with your observation. Maybe someone else has some input..bumping
When I originally wrote the post she was only 15 weeks old. Now she is 7 months, healthy and happy I no longer fear pertussis. I do still worry about some of the other things tho, like meningitis. The hep b I think is ridiculous for a newborn unless there are serious risk factors. Im just taking things as they come now. I think my curent plan, which may change, is to delay all vaxs u til about 2 years or so when she can articulate to me if something hurts. Then...
Thank you for the link to the vaers site, I haven't actually checked it out yet but will! My dd is 7 months old now and still unvaxxed while icontinue my battle to decide. She is still breastfed with tastes of food almost daily, and still in my mom and husbands care when im at work, so I feel fairly confident that she wont pick up anything too horrible yet. one of the things I find hardest to deal with is the negativity that parents have toward one another with regard...
Im not able to write much now, but yes, either you or the other person could be the father.
My labor/delivery was unexpectedly fast. First mild cramps around 3am. Water broke around 11am. Around noon I was only 1-2 cm. Was admitted to hospital around 2pm because of broken water. When Dr got there around 5pm I was 10cm. Approximately 12 pushes over 10 mins or so and my little angel was born at 528 pm no pain meds like I planned, just iv fluids per hospital policy and antibiotics because gbs +. Had to go under anesthesia after tho because of retained...
Thank you for responding! We just had 2 nights in a row where she detached and slept on her back, giving me an extra big of wiggle room which was AMAZING! Then last night it was back to the boob all night. O well lol! Guess ill have to ride this out for a while!
http://www.cdc.gov/vaccines/schedules/hcp/child-adolescent.html hi, This website has an interactive scheduler...not sure if it works for children your ages but worth a look!
I was just wondering if anyone has an update on this? My lo is almost 7 months and spends all night latched on. Im exhausted! Did your los outgrow it or is it something I need to try and modify? We've been cosleeping since birth but the constant latching has gotten worse since I went back to work when she was 4 months old. Im sure it's because she can't nurse as often during the day but it's starting to take a toll :/