or Connect

Posts by wengrin

Wilhelmina, I am so sorry you experienced a loss. That must be really tough to be 13 weeks and discover a miscarriage. I hope your surgery went smoothly and you are recovering and taking good care of yourself. My experience with miscarriage is that your hormones go wonky for a couple weeks as they settle from being pregnant so be extra gentle with yourself and take time to heal. Big hugs to you. xx
Have you tried meetup.com? There are play groups for toddler and moms, and I joined a breastfeeding moms group so it was nice to be in the company of like-minded mothers.
I am with you, I'm nauseous and have constant burning in my stomach. I agree with the ACV in water. A shot of ACV into every glass of water throughout the day makes a big difference. I have gotten used to the taste although my DH and DD gag if they accidentally drink a sip. My 2 year old is used to it though. Tastes like you have added lemon to your water. Feel better soon. :-)
I agree, Biofarmer! I have been using the belly band and trying to make due with the maternity clothes I have. I am also 1000% sure I won't be pregnant again, 1Blueridgemama so I hate to spend more $ on clothes. That's a great idea though Hotmom about leggings and tunic tops. I need to check out Kohls and Marshall's.
I am terribly sick. Have to take Phenergan to get through the day and night. After 4-5 hours it wears off. I wake up feeling sick and have to take the medicine. I have tried literally everything natural, to no avail. I am in my 12th week and I am praying that this gets better or at least eases up soon. I don't like having to take so much medicine. OP that's great that you've tapered down your medication and only need it at night. When I try to go without I end up in a...
Hi Everyone. I am still so sick. Hanging in but having a hard time keeping a positive outlook. I still haven't received the results of my blood test. Today is 2 weeks. I am going to call their office and see if I can prod them along. I just wanted to say Primal, I'm so sorry your family is going through a tough time. I completely empathize with you- I struggled with anxiety and depression as a tween/teen and didn't get help until I was in college. I see my DD struggling...
Wilhelmina, I totally get it. But I feel like you're over the worst part of nausea and entering the 2nd trimester, you're eating very well so there won't be significant belly bump for a few more weeks. I understand wanting an ultrasound. I would say go for it, for peace of mind. The not-knowing is the worst part. AFM- after 2 losses I finally made it to 10 1/2 weeks and baby looks good and healthy!! I am relieved. I am now waiting for the results of Harmony test for...
I am sorry, forgive me everyone for falling off the grid. I have been sick and not feeling like myself lately. We had an excellent appointment today...little baby was in there moving around and appeared to be stretching a bit, with its arms up by its head...so cute. 10 1/2 weeks and the sonographer said growth is really good!! So all good! Yay yay! Next step is waiting for the results from the blood work that will test the baby's DNA within my own blood and tell us with...
Hi everyone. We just got home from Orlando cheer competition. Our team got 2nd place. They were happy. I am still sick. Wish I could feel better. Yay Lindscott happy things are going well. Chuord hope your migraine is better. Migraines totally stink....
That's awesome 1Blueridgemama! Glad you're feeling better. Thanks for the info about Phenergan. I haven't had any side effects so far except grogginess. Hallucinations sound frightening! Still nauseous here. Hope I can start feeling better soon.