or Connect

Posts by Gig8690

I noticed today in the shower that I have a few little bumps on the lip of my vagina. They don't hurt or itch and I just noticed them so they haven't been there for long. Flesh like color and not irritated which makes me think its not an ingrown hair. Has anyone else experienced this or know what it could be?
I haven't been on here in a really long time, however requested to be added on facebook since that is a lot more convenient! 
I'm having this same symptom! Usually I keep my mouth shut when something's bothering me or that I don't like but I'm finding it really hard to bite my tongue. I just blurt it out with no filter. My in-laws are here for the week and that's stressing me out and my space is being invaded...mix that with hormones and it's not a good thing. I'm totally with you though!
This is also my first baby! I'm really nervous because like any other mother I hope for a smooth pregnancy and a healthy baby. I'm a worry wart so i'm trying not to worry about it so much. Luckily right now it still doesn't feel real so it's easy to just go about my day not thinking about it. Don't get me wrong I still am conscious about what i do and things i eat or drink, but otherwise I try to just go about my day as I usually do and not worry about all the feelings I...
Monkeyscience - I'm with ya on the crazy amounts of cervical fluid. Some is normal for me, but this is more than normal.
Hello! I'm Kelsey and I'm from Michigan (the thumb if you are comparing to the mitten). I'm 23 years and will be going on three years of marriage in October. This is our first and we're so excited. My husband is from Utah and he has 10 nieces and nephews so we've been getting the "when are you having kids" for some time now. We live in a small farm town yet only 25 minutes away from the city. We have a 7 month old puppy (husky/german shepherd mix) as well as a cat. We...
I have some cramping and my breasts are very heavy and hurt. I went to a work out class today and there was some jumping exercises and I had to modify because my breasts hurt so bad (there's no stopping the bounce haha).   Anyone have any advice on DH's wanting sex? Mine bugs me every night and I'm just not in the mood. I feel bad having to keep telling him no but I don't feel good and he doesn't get that. It's frustrating. He also will ask for a back rub or for me...
This is my first pregnancy so I'm taking everything day by day. Typical period systems (mostly cramping). Dreading the morning sickness if it ever kicks in. My mom said she never had it so hopefully i'll take after her in that regard. This pregnancy happened fast. Within a month of going off birth control I got the BFP. My DH has been ready for kids for a while now, but i've been dragging my heels a little. I finally felt ready to expand our family and it's probably a...
Hi Ladies! My name is Kelsey and my due date is May 3rd. This will be our first child. So excited yet so nervous.
bmetz: Congrats! I'm totally with you on the nervous/excited. It's our first too and right now it just doesn't seem real. We want to tell everyone so bad but we're waiting until we're in the safe zone (parents excluded since we'll be telling them soon). My EDD is May 3rd, which is my husbands birthday. I thought that was cool, however, he's being selfish and hopes its not on his birthday which chances are he'll get his way. I've been having cramping too. Didn't look too...