or Connect

Posts by happilymomma2

Hello all! I've been using GMD Cloth-Eeze prefolds on my LO and always thought they were a bit rough. I purchased them new from the site directly, they are organic and unbleached. Recently I got to hold a diaper from GMD and it was so soft! Very much unlike mine. That Momma and I wash diapers the same way so I dont know whats wrong with mine. I prepped them per instructions that came with diapers. Anyone here ever used Ecover fabric softener to save prefolds? I will...
When making a decision regarding vax, the product information insert that comes in the box for the vax is a must. My eyes nearly popped out of my head when I took up that reading material and cross referenced it online (looked up the MSDS sheets for specific ingredients, etc). You can find them online too. Best wishes
I can see that you didn't post elsewhere and I hope you got the answers you were looking for! What did you decide?
Any updates on your lo's condition? Hope all is well now.
Heads up mommaof5. Your concern may get more responses if you post in one of the current forums and start your own thread. You can choose I'm not vaccinating for support and discussion, mindful vaccination for support and discussion or vaccination discussion and debate to gets uggestions from people on either side but beware. I'm new here too and am still learning the ropes as well. I'm interested in what the wise Mothering Mamas tell you. Do you mind sharing what...
We recently visited a friend of mine who has a child 2 years older than mine. He wailed on my baby the whole time we were there! Shouting "mine" and knocking things away, throwing balls, hitting, pushing. We left with a bruise on my child's face! Since then, there have been conversations about how to behave around other people. "Mine" has become a word that baby is trying out (and shouting) that I'm not really sure what to do with. I frequently hear during play with...
Yep ultrafighter. That's what we did. Was it popular with the extended family? No, but the invitation was there that they could come and see the baby if they wanted but that we were avoiding crowds. Grandparents and aunts came by of course but there really wasn't an expectation that baby would be passed around when brand new. It helped that I breastfeed and baby wanted to nurse a lot. Nobody ever made any noise to us about the our decision to hole up at home and when we...
What's a fly baby?
Ewwwwww! Definitely shoes in hotel rooms! Flip flops in the shower too! You don't know what is on those floors. We also throw th comforter back and don't sit, lay on or cover up with that. Lol.I definitely look around when entering the home of someone else and make a shoe decision based on that. Are they wearing shoes? Is there a place for shoes? If I'm not sure I ask and do whatever is appropriate.Im curious about other hotel views! My reaction when i read that...
It's worrisome to say the least. I had a baby in September when every pharmacy roadsign was asking customers to stop in and get protected from flu and pertussis. I was a bit of a wreck in deciding what to do as well. We didn't vaccinate. We stayed in, avoided large gatherings, public shopping stores, asked family with any sign of illness to wait to visit and it was understood that anyone who came in should wash hands. Of course I breastfeed too. Some extended family...