or Connect

Posts by Seawen

We are looking for someone who can help with our taxes (DH is self-employed and I am headed that route) and who can help with getting our financial selves in order. We have an accountant who has been good at taxes but not so good with helping with life stuff and the making recommendations for how to maximize tax deductions etc. I would love to hear if any of you have someone great! Wendy
I had pneumonia last February (and I have asthma) so maybe it is different but after a fever of 5 days (103+) and decreasing breathing ability I went on an antibiotic. I felt much better in 24 hours. I don't know if this is true either but I figured a virus fever would much more likely have left after 3 days so I felt I was in the realm of something bacterial and it turned out I was.
I have an idea for one. I've researched the market and I can't see anyone currently doing what I am thinking. I've worked in webworld (copywriting, strategy and marketing) but I've never launched my own thing. I'm wondering if any of you who have managed to make money off of an online newsletter would be willing to share what worked well for you or what didn't. I feel excited and terrified at the prospect of trying this and want to know what pitfalls to look out...
Thank you!! I will look into gentian and borage. Wendy
good question! I guess it's mostly that I have this big idea of what I can do, I have the skill set, I have the plans BUT the same things that entice me about it terrify me- I would answer only to me. I would be entirely and completely responsible for both the project and any income it generated. I would finally get to implement all the things I think about what if I'm wrong- the plans are wrong- or, I'm just not truly capable of it. What if I'm not as smart as I think I...
no- I guess not. I've also used homeopathy in the past but haven't felt like it "worked" as well as bach but, that could also be because I've never used the right remedy. I'm open to many things.
I only know a little bit about bach flower essences but have seen how well my body responds to Rescue Remedy. Now, I'm looking for a remedy - if one exists- to help support me as I make some difficult life transitions around my work life. (I am making plans to leave a job I've been unhappy with for a lot of the last 15 years to move to something more self-directed and therefore more financial risky). I have clear sense of what I want to do, believe I am capable of...
Hi everyone I'm looking for help thinking through what to do about a bedroom for dd2 age 2yo. we have a 3 bedroom house, 1 BR for Dh and me (and dd2 sleeps with us), 1 BR for dd1 age 9yo, 1 BR that is DH's office as he is self-employed and works from home. dd2's "stuff" is everywhere since she doesn't have a room. Her toys are all over the LR, the changing table is in the DR and her stuffed animals are all over our bed. She doesn't need to sleep anywhere yet but...
Hi! We've used Dr. Horowitz in Danvers, Ma for the last 8 years. If you search the forum you'll find his name a bit. People either really like him or really don't and, I do think that he has gotten more conversative/pro-vax over the years which isn't great but I like how non-interventive he is and he practices homeopathy too. I also think it connects better with kids than he does with adults- he comes off as awkward sometimes when talking to me but overall we've been...
Hi Mama So sorry you are going through this! I don't know if your drugs are BF compatible but there is a great website by Dr. Hale that lists it or, some mama's on the board own his book and can look it up for you. He is the expert on what is and isn't ok drug wise when bf ing. link to his site http://neonatal.ttuhsc.edu/lact/medi...orumspage.html Hope this helps! Wendy