or Connect

Posts by Danae

I'm Missa and I haven't been on here in almost 1 1/2 yrs. Anyway, I am 36 and have a very precocious 4 1/2 year old girl. I have been single since partway through my pregnancy. The "husband" and I still aren't divorced but, he is on a very long vacation so, it doesn't really matter. I haven't dated in who knows how long. I just don't have the time and I am very very picky about who comes into my daughters life. I don't even know if I am interested at this point...
Wow, everyone is so beautiful! Every time I look at the pictures of the mama's here I am just struck by how happy y'all look!
Quote: Originally Posted by Brazilianmommy Pretty picture Danae!! Gorgeous mammas!! I'm in my siggy Wow, you and your whole family are just gorgeous!
Ah mama, big hugs to you! It's funny how sometimes we get what we ask for faster than expected.
This is me and Liberty on my birthday last month... http://i26.photobucket.com/albums/c1.../MeLib35th.jpg
That is so sad. I can't even imagine what an 18 year old (or younger) could do to get life in prison.
I've had the baby bug pretty bad for the last 2 years or so. Liberty is now 3 and keeps telling me she wants me have 6 (!) kids! Whenever I am around small babies I either feel like i am going to start crying or I actually get period-type cramps. Damn biological clock!
Hey all, It's been forever since I've been on here but, I just started dating a really nice guy. It's crazy and I am totally skepticalbut, I have my fingers crossed! With much love! P.S. I've missed everyone here in the 6 months since I've been gone!!!
Steph, I totally know what you mean about it still being hard. It can really suck at times but, make sure that you still allow yourself to mourn. There has been a loss and it is totally acceptable to still miss what you don't have. Just remember that it all happens just like it should! With much love!
Okay MamaG you asked for it... I can't figure out whether or not to move to Oregon in June. I have no support in this area at all. My friends/family are in Oregon and SoCal. I have no money ever and am starting to get very overwhelmed being in school f-t, working p-t and parenting all the time. My roommate recently flaked on me and said she is moving;I can't afford the rent and am not able to afford pretty much anything in this area. I have dreams nightly of having...