or Connect

Posts by Irielyn

I was thinking the same thing about Softstar shoes, they may just be the perfect fit for my barefoot boy! I myself have been wearing a Merrell barefoot shoe slip on with a vibram soul. And I love the way they feel as if they are a glove on my foot, they are great for around the house, but wish I could also have the benefit of grounding to the earth like you mentioned...I may just need to get a pair of Softstars for me too. We also like to hike alot and if you ever find the...
In our yard after my beautiful and empowering blessingway!
Ive checked out reviews and they seem great, just looking for some opinions here on MDC...these barefoot shoes must not be very popular in the states yet. I checked out their sizing chart and they dont have all the sizes like we do in the U.S. I recall seeing a Mama post some where on this forum about this particular brand and thats where my search for the perfect kids barefoot shoe began. May just go for it anyway if no one else chimes....thanks ladies!    I also posted...
Also, I LOVE the wool slipper idea with leather bottom! A chance to also recycle some used materials Ive got laying around.
Hello all! Im new here and would love to join in and learn more about going barefoot, my 3 yr old son got me realizing how pointless shoes really are and we often enjoy wiggling our toes in the grass while we garden, only wearing shoes when have to go out in public. Ive been lately trying to downsize everything in our home, in hopes of living a more minimal lifestyle and as I got to organizing my shoes I realized I only really needed 1 pair, why have SO many just laying...
Anyone use these for their kids? Im searching for the perfect shoe for our 3 yr old who is mostly barefoot but when he needs shoes hes always tripping and feel he could benefit from a minimal footwear shoe. 
Anyone else have these for their kids? Im specifically looking to buy some for my nearly 3 yr old for the spring/summer this year. He prefers to be barefoot but need a good shoe for when he needs one. Also how did sizing work? Ive never ordered shoes before trying them on 1st and feel a bit skeptical. Thanks in advance for any advice!
Hey there ladies! Still here, just usually searching the forums in my spare time and I dont have a fb account anymore.   All is well, little Izell is 4 mths old now, 15 lbs and 26 inches! Long and skinny just like her brother was and OH SO happy and smiley faced all the time! Nursing like a champ these days and frequently shows off how much she can wiggle her tongue around now that its free. Her big bro Drezden is even more in love with her than ever and often teaches...
I had the flu when my daughter was just a mth old, my Mom said, "Isnt your milk contaminated now?"  Of course my milk did exactly as it should, protected her and she never got the flu!