or Connect

Posts by MamaDrama13

Thanks for that post. I think my symptoms are due to my 3mm or cm cyst in my uterus. Plus looking over my life since puberty, I think my hormones have always been wacky. My daughter turned 4 today and has no interest in weaning or potty training. She insists she is still just a baby. She's probably gifted and has that dilemma about existential awareness that people age, grow old, then die. She wants to stay a baby. What am I to due? Plus the nursing gives her nutrients...
I was prescribed Miralax after my daughter got horribly impacted while weaning. It's helped. She doesn't drink much water to begin with. I went to a new OBGYN yesterday and their ultrasound revealed a large uterine cyst. I'm not sure how long it's been there. They think it might be causing some of my problems. They want to do a DNC. Does that sound right to anyone?
I still ovulate and went back to regular cycles after a couple months post partum. But I now had cramps and wild almost homocidal PMS which I never had before. Now though with my daughter going on 4 my periods are going back to bi-ovular, which was a problem I had when I was 29-30. I also don't drink hardly any milk, I'm most vegetarian, and have soy with my cereal once a day. I've read that there are theories about soy being harmful to your thyroid. I've been drinking or...
I'm having what seems like premature menopause symptoms. I always looked younger than my age. Since my daughter was born when I was 31 I've aged 20 years in 4 years. No exaggerations, I literally look 50 or older. I can't lose weight. I'm tired all the time. I have no interested in sex, I rarely even think about sex. My husband and I used to enjoy a very nice sex life. My hair and skin is dry. I'm constantly agitated. I have memory problems. I'm depressed. I have no...