or Connect

Posts by RosemaryV

I can't imagine leaving my baby for even a night at that age, barring an emergency, let alone a week...it is especially concerning that the grandparents likely aren't very familiar to the baby, as they live far away.   Personally, I wouldn't be able to do this until the teen years...granted, I stayed with my own grandparents for full summers when I was in elementary school and middle school, and tons of weekends during the school year.  They lived in the next town and...
Woohoo we just found out that we are having a little GIRL and are over the moon about her--just what we both were dreaming about!
I'm so sorry peacefulmama....sending a big hug your way...
Yay, thanks Selissa! :)
I am going crazy nesting! I love to go through every closet a few times  a year and purge everything anyway, and now the urge is really kicking in--I'm also cleaning and frantically planning the nursery...I'm a big list maker, and I have half a notebook of to-do lists and projects to do.   I feel like I want to get everything perfect before the 2nd trimester ends since everyone keeps telling me that's the only one where you feel like yourself, and can be totally...
I am worried about the weight gain too! I've always been up and down with my weight, and started this pregnancy at one of my higher weights--I do fear where it could end up.  I have gained 16 lbs so far and am 17 wks along--I am eating healthy foods, but they are really sticking lol.  I am REALLY showing now, so I hope lots of it is in my tummy....we'll see!  Obviously I want to gain whatever the baby needs, but I keep thinking how many weeks I have left, and what the...
I also didn't figure out how to get myself on here before, oops! Well I'm Rosemary, 28, Due March 16th with Baby #1....don't know the gender just yet!
I'm so sorry Ashlee--Sending a big hug your way...
I just bought a great maternity pair at Target over the weekend....they were only 19.99 and nice and shaped around the tummy (shaped to go under, not over!).  My regular yoga pants felt like a rubber band pulling under my tummy when I tried to just push them down (seems like a really low bump!!).  But the new ones are great!!! Not constricting at all.
Ashlee, I'm looking forward to your update--hugs and good luck to you!   This week I'm feeling awesome...like my old self, but pregnant! Finally have a visible bump (that feels strangely firm--I wasn't expecting that for a while yet!)  Still waiting on those flutters of movement though.  Our next appointment is tomorrow, so looking forward to that.  Then a month later is the gender revealing appointment...I'm so counting down to that one!