or Connect

Posts by tifga

number hit 8 this morninf. 
well at least rosie got to be right. number is 8 this morning.
They called this morning and said my beta was 42, so it doubled and that was all the wanted. She asked about the spotting because I was worried and I said it seems to have stopped (I haven't spotted once today). So happy me. The she called back a few hours later and said because of the spotting the Dr. wants to run a 3rd beta Monday. So now I'm worrying again.
They called this morning and said my beta was 42, so it doubled and that was all the wanted. She asked about the spotting because I was worried and I said it seems to have stopped (I haven't spotted once today). So happy me. The she called back a few hours later and said because of the spotting the Dr. wants to run a 3rd beta Monday. So now I'm worrying again.
@Kewpie80  thanks, i wasn't worried at all about the cramping, and was only mildly concerned about the spotting, until they told me the first beta was a little low. now I'm freaking out. 
the clinic called, the nurse said she waited until the end of the day to call me back hoping the beta would come in but it didn't. they seem to think it will be there in the morning. husband talked to her about the spotting and the long and the short is without the second beta they don't know much but since I'm not even bleeding they aren't worried.    I'm freaking worried.  I'm trying to look on the bright side of things, my breasts have really started to hurt in the...
14 dpo.
so beta was postive but the number was 20 which is apparently a little low. between that and the spotting I am pretty worried.  second beta tomorrow morning.
so beta was postive but the number was 20 which is apparently a little low. between that and the spotting I am pretty worried.  second beta tomorrow morning.
@OneWithTwo  that sucks, i hope you hear early this morning.