or Connect

Posts by rosie2727

I truly believe you are right about your body normalizing after bc. And getting pregnant once during that time...I think you'll be pregnant in no time. I really don't think anything's wrong. Have some faith girl!
I think it sounds like excellent timing. If you could manage tonight too it would be super great timing!
yes!! Have sex tonight! When you get that pos, O should happen in 24-36ish hours. GET BUSY NOW!! Lol! I think every day is good if you can, unless low sperm counts are an issue. But I also believe that every other day is sufficient. Welcome and good luck!
True that!! The worry about your kids is actually worse! And it never ends!! If I even think of something really horrible happening to my kids, it nearly sends me into a panic attack. I guess the upside is that we get to enjoy them while they are here. With a mc you don't know what's going on and you never even get to see your child. It's cruel!
I just read an article on CNN re fertility awareness week. Or maybe infertility. Either way, this list of myths was included and this doctor is explaining them. In one part, she's explaining ovulation. She states that this usually happens 7-10 days before a woman's period. Wtf? Where did they find this dr? I hope she's not in charge of helping people become pregnant!! I'm seriously embarrassed for CNN and this dr....
I just input the actual temp. I never adjust them for time bc they are usually still reasonable. How do you adjust?
I third that. I think we all start out with a fear of mc to begin with. Then, after one, it intensifies dramatically. If I even think about being pregnant again, I immediately start thinking of my fear of going to the bathroom. I will never be over that. I do have this unrational thought that if I could just get to 6 weeks then everything will be ok. I know that's still super early, but 3 of my losses were at 5 weeks. So I just feel like getting to 6 will be a huge relief....
It's so annoying that even knowing that you DTD at all the right times, doesn't guarantee a BFP. Sometimes I think it's a miracle anyone ever gets pregnant...
So have you gotten your results yet? RE the dream....I'd like to think those are good signs, but I truly think it's cause we have baby on the brain! Cute idea with the onesie!alive: what's up? Has AF arrived? Did you test anymore? Thinking of you...jenjy: well, I didn't exactly do what you said. But I did go in and put in a temp that I thought was more reasonable for O day it changed it to the day I wanted. Lol. But today's was a HUGE nosedive! That's got to be wrong. It...
I would be on the horn with my dr telling him/her to get this straightened out! It's not normal to have cycles that long. Something is going on!! Good luck with school!Hell, I'd already have an appt booked! Hope DH's results are good. And maybe you won't even need that newfound insurance benefit! Or RE!!Isn't it funny how nothing goes as planned? I have 3 kids so I thought a fourth would be a breeze. But here I am with 3 new losses under my belt instead. Wth??!! Maybe...