or Connect

Posts by Viola P

(Don't know how old your newly veg niece is but reminded me of this article: http://www.macleans.ca/society/health/militant-7-year-old-vegetarians/)
Fuschia
Sorry, thought the last one was "wine", which would be awsome. If the last one is "crunchy" my first thought was captain crunch so ill just have to say captain. Captain!
Envy
Cool thanks, those are great suggestions.
My son is 2 and we recently fenced in our yard. Prior to this he would take his lawn mower toy and try to bolt into the street so I didn't hang out with him in our yard (only at the park). We went into the newly fenced yard today and I was looking forward to having lots of fun but he just went back and forth from one gate to the other crying to get out. He cried basically the whole time and didnt seem to enjoy himself. Then we came in for lunch and he had a huge tantrum,...
Soft
Thanks! It wasn't a planned homebirth (took the mw 40 minutes to arrive) but I'm very happy it turned out the way it did.
After suffering from pretty bad ptsd after a horrible hospital birth experience two years ago i gave birth to dd in march and it was a totally wonderful unassisted birth. I feel the need to share some of ds' story so i'll put that one first, followed by the healing recent unassisted birth of dd.   Warning: ds' birth may be a trigger for some   Birth #1: The horrible, awful, violating experience of giving birth in a hospital   I was planning on having a natural home...
I'm very much looking forward to a time when they can play together