or Connect

Posts by beckababe05

We are new to the east coast ENTIRELY and would really like to meet some new friends that can help us learn the area and just hang out in general. It's me and my two year old daughter 5 days a week all day so if anyone is close to the portsmouth area and would like to set up a play date please let me know!
So maybe I'm missing something but I can't figure out how to comment or post on the group pages. I have looked at several and I'm definately interested in the ones you mentioned buuutttttt I can't post in them. Can you maybe give me a clue as to what I'm doing wrong?
Hey there, just trying to get information on the women's and infants in providence. We just moved here from California and I'm 10 weeks from my due date. Right now I'm going through obgyn associates and they seem great but my one reserve about them is the distance I have to travel on d-day! We live in portsmouth and the hospital is in providence. Is there any closer options that are just as good? Me and my husband are really interested in the ABC but I thought I read...
This site is kind of confusing so I hope I'm doing this right. I am a stay at home mother to a twenty five month old little girl and expecting to make her a big sister to another little girl sometime around thanksgiving. My husband is a Marine and we recently moved to Portsmouth Rhode Island for his job. I'm hoping this site will lead me and my tot to some new friends and give me some guidance on the birthing facilities in the area since I'm down to the last 10 weeks and...