or Connect

Posts by Starshine C

Hello everyone-   I posted this in the TTC forum but I think this may be a good place, too. =)    I was just wondering if anyone else out there is TTC while having Endometriosis. My husband and I were married in 06/2008. After a very painful honeymoon I found out that I had stage 4 Endometriosis, as well as a grapefruit size mass on my right ovary. While trying to decide my options, the mass began to rupture and I had to have emergency surgery. They removed the ovary,...
Hello everyone.    I was just wondering if anyone else out there is TTC while having Endometriosis. My husband and I were married in 06/2008. After a very painful honeymoon I found out that I had stage 4 Endometriosis, as well as a grapefruit size mass on my right ovary. While trying to decide my options, the mass began to rupture and I had to have emergency surgery. They removed the ovary, as well as a lot of scar tissue. My doctor recommended that we begin TTC again as...
Hello everyone.   My husband and I are currently trying for baby #1 and we have been for almost 5 years! It has been a roller coaster. I am in my TWW and having a difficult time remaining sane. =) I have gotten used to the wait and then my husband deployed to afghanistan so I wasn't on the emotional roller coaster for nine months. This is the first time we have TTC since he came home on Sept 1st so I am overly anxious!!     I have never been involved in these types of...
Hello all-   My name is Susan Clower. I am originally from Lancaster, PA but currently reside in El Paso, TX with my husband. We have been married since 06/2008. Our original plan was to wait two years to try to start our family, but an emergency surgery due to stage 4 endometriosis caused us to have to try immediately. We have been trying to five years.    I endured my last surgery last year and then completed a cycle of Lupron. When I finally got the green light to...