or Connect

Posts by mygreenestgrass

Like @goingonfour, my biggest baby resulted from my lowest pregnancy weight gain. I gained just over 40 with my first (in spite of a first trim loss of 10#), almost 30 with my second, and just over 20 with my third. I am in a much healthier place now than any of those pregnancies- both with nutrition and fitness and motivation, so hopefully it won't be a problem in the end, but I do feel the need to be vigilant. I am trying to focus on protein and fruits/veg while...
All this Snow and kids-home-on-snow-days has really impacted my running routine . Not to mention the nausea & fatigue. I do feel MUCH better on days I run so I finally started running on te elliptical for the last week o so just to keep myself moving. Feels good but it's no "real run". Need to get myself back on track w my training for my next half in march!
Wow, congrats Rosie!!!!!!
Hi ladies- checking in to wish everyone lots of baby dust in February!! Congrats & sticky vibes to @edubluv & @oregonmoon- so thrilled to see the BFPs are starting for this month already. AFM- about 9 weeks now & all is pretty uneventful so far except the constant vomiting, but I'm not complaining! Saw a beautiful heartbeat last week so just hoping things continue uneventfully. Can't wait to tell my kids in a few weeks and see their reactions. Thinking of all of you...
Well, I didn't finish my half marathon ! I ran half, and when I stopped to pee, I saw what I thought was spotting and quit the race 6+ miles in. I felt SO great and was pacing myself beautifully. I totally could have finished, but I know I did the right thing in light of the situation I was presented with. I am totally bummed now though, because I later found out that [sorry if TMI!] the bleeding was not related to the pregnancy but rather an external irritation. Ugh....
@callieollie I totally get it. I have been so cautious and not wanting to get too attached for weeks now, but I finally saw the baby & heartbeat today and it made all the difference in the world! I am SO very excited now!
Saw a heartbeat today so I'm finally feeling very excited! @motivated- wow, congrats!! I hope for your DS sake they're boys
Hi ladies- just checking in! @rosie - my temps usually started to dive in the two days before af- so test again already!! I'm dying to know of you'll be joining us in the sept DDC @siuann good luck with the surgery- hope all goes well @badwolf- so sorry about your losses and all that has been going on lately. @naturallymo- sounds like you have started on a very hopeful path with your dr. Good luck! Afm- about 6 weeks along now, nausea is my constant companion, but it's...
#4 for us too, and I'm curious if we'll get negativity or not. Never had any before, but my oldest 3 are back to back and it's been 7 years since the youngest, so I don't know if that will invite scrutiny or not. I am super-sick feeling, so I don't think I can be around people a lot longer without speculation arising. We will likely tell close family this week (6wks) and wait until I show to tell my kids & friends @rinap I showed earlier and earlier each time
Hi ladies- I'm just checking in on everyone Innacircle- so glad to hear things went well today Rosie- you seem so frustrated- I hope things settle in for you soon Edubluv, jenjy, siuann, alive & others- sorry about the bfns- dont give up hope Scjp- if your blood test is also bfn, did you discuss a plan w the dr as far as figuring out what's going on? Afm- Nausea, vomiting, and fatigue... this feels very familiar! I had a nice talk with my midwife today and will see her...