or Connect

Posts by Llik CN

Michelle,   I think only those who have taken care of children (for at least 5 years continuously) themselves can truly comment on whether woman abuse children.  If you have not, then I guess your comments are all from hearsay.
Hi There,   I have 2 adopted children.  They are already 11 and 15 now, the elder one is a girl.   Llik CN
Dear Michelle,   Thank you for your comments.  I am curious as to how you are able to find 4 abusive woman whom you are CERTAIN they lie about their abuse on their men and children.  However, I'm happy for you that your own mum, which is your real life experience, is nothing of the sort and she takes very good care of you.  I'm sure you will also love her and take very good care of her.   I'm not sure if you are married or if you have any children or if you are a...
Hi HappyHappyMommy,   How do you do?  Could you tell me more about yourself?     Best Regards Llik CN
Hi Everybody,   My name is Llik CN.  I am pleased to meet all of you.     From Llik CN
Hi there,   I am in the same situation as you.  My ex husband stalks me and gets people to stalk me and ransack my house.  He always abuse my son during visitation, mostly mentally, like locking him in his car for over an hour, or use a metal fork to force open his mouth.  There is nothing I can do.  My country's law in protecting children sucks.  The police and the family support units don't do anything to help although I reported to them.  I need a lot of support to go...