or Connect

Posts by Irishmommy

Dd's supply list for grade 6: 1 box of Kleenex Pencil case Pens No correction fluid or tape highlighter Geometry set Calculator Glue stick Gym clothing; tshirt, shorts, track pants, running shoes ruler French/English Dictionary Pencil crayons, sharpened before school begins Fine tipped markers 1 highlighter Lined, 3 holed paper Blank, 3 holed paper 1 small pencil sharpener with shaving receptacle 1 duo tang 2 binders for French Lined paper There may be some duplicates...
Our original wedding bands were just plain gold. I don't like fancy wedding rings. I swelled so much with dd2 I couldn't wear my rings, and so dh bought me a larger plain band. Which I'm still wearing 11 years later. My original one I still can't get on. My engagement ring (which was bigger than my band) is a small diamond with a smaller diamond on each side. I don't like big stones, they look fake. I was engaged before, and had described what I wanted in an...
That's why you should buy Canadian diamonds i fyou want diamonds. Not an issue here, as far as I'm aware.
Or: "Because I said so".
Awesome! Congratulations!
The police are wrong. A 6 year old can go 2 doors down safely. Especially now, after she sees what happened. A few years ago we were camping, dds were 5 and 11 or 6 and 12, I can't remember which year! They disappeared in the campground, couldn't find them anywhere, strange area, river nearby. I called 911. Police came, we went back to the campsite, the dog started barking at them. The girls yelled from the playground less than 40 feet away to the dogs. They were...
Welcome to Mothering!
Welcome to Mothering!
Welcome to Mothering!
Welcome to Mothering!