or Connect

Posts by cecone

I suggest going to once upon a child or the punkin patch and purchase different types of used diapers. That way you can experiment in an affordable way and find the style that works best for you. We use a diaper service (pre-folds with a snappy) to avoid washing ourselves. This has been a great option for us. However the downsides are night time leaks (we shifted to disposables at night), and on the occasions we use childcare, (even other AP moms who cloth diaper) are...
I suggest going to once upon a child or the punkin patch and purchase different types of used diapers. That way you can experiment in an affordable way and find the style that works best for you. We use a diaper service (pre-folds with a snappy) to avoid washing ourselves. This has been a great option for us. However the downsides are night time leaks (we shifted to disposables at night), and on the occasions we use childcare, (even other AP moms who cloth diaper) are...
I'm excited to learn about this product. It sounds just  like right thank you for the chance to win it for free.