or Connect

Posts by 4GreenBabies

sorry for not replying sooner, the boys are very demanding!  I didnt want another day to go by without me saying thank you to everyone for their help, I cant write much as I am typing one handed.. always seem to be feeding someone!  I will write more when and if I ever get another minute!!!  I really appreciate all the advice and am giving it my best shot, with difficulty, but I am trying =)  I am determined to give my boys what they deserve... gotta run, someone is crying!
I just gave birth to twins a few weeks ago, and was nursing fine, until they hit their growth spurt.  The dr. told me to pump to see how much they are eating and how much I am making, but now I am not making anywhere near enough, maybe 10ml, 20 at most.  I have 2 older kids (22 months and 5 yrs) that at home with me, so relaxing isnt really an option.  I have tried fenugreek, power pumping, a bunch, but I dont think I am getting enough to eat, drink, or enough rest.  With...
Yes I did =)  2 healthy boys were born on dec. 28th (37 weeks pregnant), and I havent had a moment to myself since!  I knew newborns were difficult, but 2 of them!  Its been crazy =)
oh! and I unclogged the bathroom drain... finally!
finally! a day where I have something that I accomplished!  Went to the Dr.'s and had an ultrasound (at 36 weeks the boys weigh 5.28 lbs and 5.5 lbs, one is head up, one is head down and both are going great) Washed diapers and hung them to dry Washed as many dishes as I could before my hips screamed in protest picked up (with difficulty) the kids toys and swept Walked to the post office (we dont have a car) stopped at the store for some food cooked dinner for the...
oh, I have a question, is CIO "crying it out"?  my parents told me that they did that with me when I was a baby, and questioned why I never do that with my kids.  I think I would be a better person with less trust issues if they would have shown me a bit of love instead of leaving my little baby self alone in the dark sobbing and crying till I exhausted myself.  I probably would have had a better relationship with my mother as well...  isnt it a parents natural instinct to...
It went well the night I first tried it, instead of waking up 4 times, he only woke up once, and went back to bed rather quickly.  I forgot to give him any last night and definitely had some problems, but the upside is that boiling a few ounces of water and chamomile flowers takes no more than 2-3 minutes, and I can add it right into a bottle of organic rice milk that he will drink while semi-sleeping.  When I tried that at 4am he slept the rest of the night, and slept...
Wow, everyone is so accomplished! how do you all do it?  It took tons of energy but I folded the laundry, I didnt even get around to putting it away, its still sitting on the drying rack =)  Does entertaining an 18 mos old and 5 yr old count?  How about growing 2 new babies, does that count as a daily accomplishment? I guess every day they are still growing is an accomplishment =)
thank you =)  I dont know why I didnt see the link to the monthly thread!  And thank you for the encouragement, I feel like such a failure when I cant get anything accomplished, everything is such a mess all the time, I dont know if I will every get anything done =)
 I have moved away from everyone I know ( when I was 4 months pregnant and unaware) , and since I have been alone with the kids all day (and a lot of nights) I havent had an opportunity to make any friends... and as for my husband, well, lets just say that he does what he thinks is enough, which is far from enough.  I dont want to complain, but if your wife is laying in bed at night (after she got both kids to sleep) crying from abdominal, hip, and rib pain, you probably...